MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Beautiful Sunday Morning

Good morning Mommafitz, and everyone!

What a beautiful morning! 58! I love it! Today we are having an old fashioned tent meeting at church and a potluck afterwards. I think it sounds like a whole lot of fun! Did everyone have a good weekend? I worked a split on Friday and was at work for 12 hours. But I took an hour and 15 minute break. Sorta.. I never left the building and if something needed to be done I did it. But I couldn't log 12 hours for the day. Yesterday we went to a garden tractor pull, and then on to my oldest sisters house for a weiner roast and hayride. It was a good time. After church I really need to catch up on laundry and housework. Then hopefully get out to the yard a bit. The guy that farms the ground around us brought a backhoe over last night. I am most positive I won't see my hubby after we get home. LOL.

Ok I hope everyone has a blessed Lord's Day. Get some rest!

Buttercup

Good morning all. Dh and I have spent most of the weekend rearranging the living room and back bedroom. Usually it seems he just complains about the mess, but won't try to help figure out any solutions. Maybe the combination of the newly painted bathroom and our finally having shelves in our house (see, I've found good in my losing my shop), has helped. We have thrown a bunch of stuff out and have room again,

I haven't started on the ornaments yet, I've been looking in my craft books, and have a few ideas, but I can't do any of them until I can get to a craft store and get a few things. Hopefully that will be soon.

Today is DH's birthday. 30. He's starting a new decade. DD had said that was the top of the hill, but don't worry, it's fast on the way down. Now she's changed her top of the hill from 30 to 60 or 70. Thank goodness for us all.

I got DH the second Lord of the Rings (the Two Towers) in DVD, the extended version, as if it wasn't long enough, 43 more minutes!

Everyone have a great day. Blessed be.

A beautiful day here today. While dh and ds's thought it was supposedly a holiday or vacation, I did the breakfast dishes and did 4 loads ) I also fed all of these darn dogs, that they all wanted, but will not care for.Dh keeps complaining his legs are hurting, I told him if he would get off his butt and out from in front of the tv and do something, maybe just maybe he would get the circulation going in his legs and they just might stop hurting, He didn't like it,,,OH WELL TOO BAD>>> my back has hurt for 3 days,but I have had to keep going.

Everyone have a good evening.

Gee Unike if your really feeling this way maybe you should seek professional help! Just kidding! I understand completely. Those are the days where the "d" doesn't stand for Dear or Darling! Our afternoon plans of doing things around the farm were once again interupted. (of course). DH got called to go do a weld for a farmer down the road that took 3 hours. I went with him just to be with him. Man was I bored. Back home, he had to run a cage back to my cousins house. So here I sit and I am thinking of the mess in the kitchen that needs to be cleaned up before I can start dinner. Although I said at our church potluck that I wasn't going to fix it tonight "we are having popcorn" I know in a little bit someone will come in and say "what's for dinner"? So off I go to wiggle my nose and get it all done. Then back to work tomorrow! Hope you get some rest Unike!!

Buttercup ducks flying soggy cream puffs looks around and says "here kitty kitty"... *snicker snicker*