MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

takeing it e-z

Linda

It has been such a long week ... with emotions running high and all .. and here it has been mostly cloudy and gray. So I figure I'd just sit here a whhile and enjoy a nice hot cup of rosemary tea with a little honey in it, and just plan enjoy the sun porch and wait for any one to who wants to come along and just enjoy a quite moment; and wee if maybe we can get a few of the newbies to come on in and chit chat with us too.

aaaa ... i think this tea needs a little more honey..

I had that same idea this morning, but mine didn't get a chance to materialize. Dh took the kids to school this morning, and they were without power. He went ahead and left them, but I called at 8:00 and still no power. So I went over to the school to see what was going on, their phone system was also down. While at the school we kept getting reports that the power would be on momentarily, needles to say it didn't come on until 10:30, it had been out since 5:00 am. I helped the head cafeteria lady and the principal take the ice cream out of the freezer and took over to a neighboring school to put in their freezer before it got ruint (as well as other cold foods). But thank goodness the power finally came back on...

So I am now behind in everything I need to do today. Oh well I guess it can get done tomorrow..... I'm not worried about it.

The sun finally came out today, so we can have a chance to dry out.....Hey everybody that lives in Tenn. it is being reported by weather forecaster that as of Nov.17-18 we could possibly have our first snow showers of the season..... Everybody have a good day...

Thanks for the heads up on the honey in the rosemary, I'm takin' it e-z today, too.

Rainy and looks like maybe some snow frurries today. We have been concerned about Mom's heat bill this winter, and when I ask her what she wanted for Christmas she said she didn't want anything. She would just like to get her strength back. I think maybe we might give her some peace of mind, maybe some of her heat bill for Dec.

Hey girls guess what??? Buttercup has an actual weekday morning off!!!! It will just be me and the girls in the morning.. DS is staying the night at Grandpa's he has school to where the girls don't! I like to drink hot water with some lemon and honey especially when I have a sore throat!

So I am gonna sleep in!!!!! Then I may take the girls to a thrift store about 45 minutes away.. Then we need to get the house ready for Carla Emery's visit..Then I have to work 4-7 tomorrow night! To a wedding on Saturday at 4.. That morning we desperately need to cut wood, the supply is getting low..

So come on over ladies ( and guys too if you'd like) sit by the woodstove with me with your tea and let's chat a spell..

Wow, this is nice! I haven't been here in so long, and the day I show up, I get a chance to sit, visit, enjoy the sunporch and sip a little tea.

We just had a solid week of rain and cooler temps. Now, I have so much to do, but just want to go out and play!

Cookies??? Did I hear cookies? Thanks. I would like the high octane coffee, but I can't have it so I will try the rosemary and honey tea. I have never had that before. How do you make it, Theyd? I do need a break, all this school is really getting to me. Thanks for suggesting it.

Buttecup, to place a pic here you would need to have it on an online server somewhere and then all you have to do is click the IMAGE link next to the font color when you create a post and it will give you a box to type in the online location/address of the pic you want to include in the post.

ie.....http://www.mrssurvival.com/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cake.gif

Another option is to email me the image and I'll give you the URL for it to insert into your post.