MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

It's Christmas Eve

Morning Everyone. Hope everyone is doing well, especially those in the midwest. We have snow here, but we were on the very fringe of that big storm. It's 7 degrees, but feels like 7 below this morning. I have to get some last minute baking done for tomorrow, otherwise everything is ready. Everyone take care, keep warm, and have a wonderfully blessed day.

Snowmom , I will keep you in my prayers. I know how tough health problems are during the holidays. I was injured at work on Mother's Day and have been out ever since. I injured the tendon in my foot and I have severe nerve damage. And there's just no getting around that during the holidays. Especially with four kids!! I think I'm ready for the holidays. It will just be the six of us and our two dogs. We'll be traveling to Dallas in mid Jan. for a family Christmas. My mom has promised to leave all the decorations up!!

Let us all remember the Reason for the Season!!!

"For there is born to you this day in the city of David a Savior , who is Christ the Lord." Luke 2 : 11

Merry Christmas Ya'll!!

Dawn a.k.a. Busymommyto4

Merry Merry Christmas!!! Here's wish you and your families and friends warmth and love.. This cold snap we are having gives everyone the excuse to snuggle up to those we love and just have a great time in each other's company! Tonight we are supposed to celebrate Christ's birth, but I have been so wrapped up in the mess of Christmas I think we have gotten away from the true meaning! Perhaps after my menfolk get home we can eat and sit down and read the story of his birth in Luke.. God Bless you all..

Dawn (Buttercup)

Well I guess I am about as ready as I can get, I made strofoli today for dessert, along with the pumpkin, pecan, mince meat pies and fudge and peppermint bark that I already made for dessert...

I am glad everyone made it through the storm safely,have been trying to straighten up the house some, before doing the santa thing....

EVERYBODY HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS.