MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

SULTRY SATURDAY

Judy Moist

IT is already a sweltering 83* here,, hopefully will get some rain later this evening...have to go into work at 5:00pm-11:00pm... but I reckon my last day will be Sunday,, I am off work Monday, and dh starts work there on Tuesday,, which will be on my shift and both of us can't work the same shift, some one has to be home with the kids... so I have applied for a parttime position at Jameson Inns first shift. They said they would let me know this week sometime,, their General manager was on vacation, but due back... or my dh's cousin is going back to work as an xray technician, after being on the road for over a year as a photographer,, she needs a babysitter,,, and is wanting me to watch the baby for her,,, so may check into doing that....

Haven't done anything today except for fix breakfast and wash dishes...so need to get to doing something,,, but don't want too

It's early evening here now. We didn't hit 70 today. Overcast this morning and blue skies and sun later with a nice breeze.

The kids took us out to breakfast. I had a breakfast burrito which was great. We roamed around town after that. They are now spending the night out at the campground and we'll see them tomorrow before they return home.

Ladies, that heat has to be miserable.

Unike: Praying for the right job situation for you.

Q: Last week my cat found the best spot between the lettuce and carrots to cool off.

Spider: Wish your dh a happy birthday. You are wise to study up on RA. Sometimes treatments come along that work for some. Have you tried that gin soaked raisin thing? Apparently works for some.

Anyone know where Dawn is?

Jan

Pretty hot here too. I guess it's summer and here to stay until early Sept.

Well Spider...you must have a sweet "cancer" hubby too. It's my DH's birthday today too! We went to DS's house. He took us out to hubby's favorite Mexican. Since we had a BBQ last weekend for Fathers Day he wanted to do something different. The princesses were so excited to sing Happy Birthday and wait for the praise over how wonderful their gift selections were. They are so cute! I was mean and got him a funny bday card. I don't like to spoil him by giving him a mushy one every time, so I alternate.

Peaceful, I sure hope you enjoy your cool and quiet!

Have a great weekend all.

Archived