MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Beautiful Thursday

Bamboo

Top O the mornin to ya! Wow what a beautiful cool day! It's only 65 right now... Well it looks like storms are a comin our way.. I better be unplugging soon.. Hope you all have a wounderful day.. Oh btw PEACEFUL? Great Pics on Cat's Survival!

No I was going to change it to Mamaw.. And then someone was discussing being a little loonie.. And at the moment that's what I felt like.. So I asked for a change.. Some how Buttercup just doesn't fit my "persona" anymore.. Any ideas??

WiccadStargazer have you read "the Makers diet" by Jordan S. Rubin? It's a little religious, but he has some excellent results curing his own supposedly incurable Chron's disease and says he's helped countless others overcome IBS through diet. I say check it out, see what you think and I can tell you my mom and step dad have gotten great results from taking his probiotics. They are actually prescribed now by a lot of Dr's because they help re-establish the natural flora of the gut. I hope you can get some relief

Naw I think I will just stick with Buttercup.. It was the name of my first baby goat after moving back to the country where we belong..On special occassions my dh brings me mt dew and peanut butter cups.. If everyone called me Mamaw I think I'd feel too old.. Buttercup has grown on me and well it just seems to be me.. Boy am I wishywashy these days... One day it fits and the next it doesn't..

Archived