MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

thursday

Kygal

seems i am a day behind. i was reading wednesday, thinking it was today! heh heh

my day today consists of coffee, clearing clutter, and trying to make my nevember 6th deadline for the craft fair. that means finishing ALL my crochet projects, including the ones i have yet to begin. i have to also clear my computer because i now have only 750 mb of free HD space left. heh heh so between burning cds, crochet, housework and looking after my girls (ones 7, the other is 4 months) i will be busy busy!

have a great day!

Howdy yall! been awhile since i posted in here so thought i would drop in and see everyone...glad you are okay there snowmom. that is a rough test to go through...been having a few problems around here with DH being ill and working more than i should and all those turnip greens just begging to be canned. I thought i would try pressure canning them this year instead of freezing them in case we ever loose power. Ya know what? They came out so good and tender that way i will never freeze them again. Well got to run and can more greens...the fun never ends lol...yall take care and behave.....Q

Archived