MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Just a quick introduction

Texmex

Hello everyone! I have been (what you would call) "lurking" for a few weeks now and have been very interested in some of the things you all have been talking about.

A quick introduction of myself, I am a 36 year old housewife with three children (a set of twins and a single birth; all under the age of 2), but would absolutely love to have more. The only problem with that is that my body does not exactly welcome pregnancy and my husband isn't very keen on the idea. I love to be in the kitchen cooking all types of foods.

I just wanted to say a quick hello and hope you all enjoy my interests and ideas as much as I have liked the "Mrs. Survival" community.

awwwww...this is so exciting to meet all our new friends...we've been here quite a few years and it always warms our heart when our online home grows..

Welcome cartoongirl and Shellie...if you ever need a thing, just let us know!

*darlene SWATs buttercup*...hush! lol

I'll send my daughter over to babysit...actually I'll send both over...one is 15 and the other is 9 and they love kids...

You can go out and have a nice evening with hubby and I'll continue to argue with my MOTHER...*rolling eyes* (it's one of those days...lol)

Archived