MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

goal 4

Linda

That goal is too late for me

Tuesday and Wednesday, I had family overnight, they forgot to mention a tiny little fact..that two of them were sick. Know what's sad about this, they had been at the hospital all day long those two days!!!

Right now, I feel drained, rotating between hot and cold, can barely talk, sleeping off and on.

I been drinking a tea called "Echinacea Complete Care" for my immune system

Here's another bit of info..my cuz called yesterday they are coming Monday, and want to stay til Wednesday. (her husband's brother died and the wake is Tuesday and Wednesday is the funeral) Telling her I am sick fell to deaf ears, I don't feel like entertaining (no matter how you see it, you still have to cook, clean, etc.) My ole man said we will make do,"take from Paul to pay Peter" and pay for a motel room for them.

Sorry for going on, when you don't feel good, "you want to be left alone"

I'm sorry you are sick, and I hope it's not the flu. We have a huge outbreak in our state right now. They said on the news that the flu is moving from west to east this year, which is unusual.

I agree with your hubby, tell the visitors to find a motel so you can get better.

I think it's sporadic in Fla. Think my hubby had a bit of it. Not the same kind though. No high fever. Puked for at least 30 min. and was so weak he couldn't get into bed by hisself, actually he couldn't walk. He outweighs me by about 105 #. Was that an endeavor. (By the way, this was a week before New Years. LOL.)

I'm really sorry you have the flu TexMex. I hope it goes away SOON! You know, if your relatives do show up and you DO have to put up with them, THEY will probably go home with the flu. Maybe if you mention that they might think twice.

Get well soon!!!!

If you have been making elderberry tintcure now would be

a good time to get it out and get familar with the dosage

and how you are going to take it.

I few days ago my husband said "Oh, I don't feel so good."

I had a sip or two of Mt. Dew left in my glass so I added

my dosage. If that were my first taste I don't think I

would ever take it again. YUCK! Note: Don't take with Mt.Dew.

It turned out he was just overly tired and not sick.

If the flu is coming from west to east then keep an eye

on the flu maps and watch for it to come your way, if not

already.

If you go to the store every Friday, see if you could

eliminate those trips, at least for a few weeks. I'm

going to see what I purchase on my trips and see if I

can either do without, substitute or get more of.

If you have to go out, keep note of your surroundings.

Is there anyone coughing, sneezing or looks sick, feverish.

Presume they are sick and keep yourself a good distance

away from the person.

Good ideas Grubby... avoid the crowds and steer clear of people who are visibly sick. I had to stop at the store Christmas Eve (yikes) so I went at 6 a.m. There was hardly anybody there. That may be a possibility for some people to change their schedule and go in really early or really late. Just a thought.

Archived