MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Hello, everyone!

brightblessings5

Well, Hello. My name is Denise, but my friends call me Necie. Hope you all will, too. I've been scamperin' and snoopin' all over your site here for a couple of weeks. (Hope ya'll don't mind.) Everything and everyone is just so wonderfull and so much FUN, I just had to join in. This is my quiet time-late at night-when I just sit back with a glass of homemade wine (peach tonight) and a bag of Hershey's kisses (I LOVE CHOCOLATE) and relax. Hope everyone will join me in a toast. "To new friends!"

Necie

Welcome. There are alot of different interests addressed here. It's fun to explore and see what else other creative minds have come up with. Enjoy!

Mother Nature

Quote:
:Hope you don't feel I am being to nosy.. I just love to meet new people and learn all I can about them!

Don't believe a word she says, she is what she says she isn't...ROFL!!!!

((((buttercup))))

Sorry chica, but you left yourself wide open for that one!

lol

WOW!! So many wonderful welcomes from so many wonderful people. I think I'm gonna love it here. Let's see-where to begin-- Yes, I make my own wine. One of my FAVORITE hobbies. It's very easy. Doesn't take much time, money or anything. Anyone can do it. Information is everywhere, but if you have any questions, please, of course, ask away.

Buttercup, I think it is very kind of you to be so 'nosy' I can't wait to get to know all of you.

Necie

Archived