MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Tuesday

Judy Moist

Wow Unike look at all the responses you got before 9am! We must really love and miss you!

I join Grubby in the ........

Bookworm, sorry your little ones are still not feeling well.. Hope they start getting better real soon!

Snowy? Do you have a certain time frame you have to have your bedspread done?

I have seen lots of neat things I'd like to throw in the spring fling box this year! I can't wait to find out who I get to share with! Per Westies advice I have been saving dryer lint and dust bunnies!!!!!!!!

Unikemom...I'm sorry to hear about your family's suffering...you will be in my thoughts...

Well, it's a beautiful day here in TX...sunny, windy, 65-70's...not wintery AT ALL!

I haven't been able to post much lately since school started again. I'm taking Anatomy and Physiology as pre-reqs for the nursing program here. Evidently spending the minimum of 20 hours OUTSIDE of class time is only sufficient to squeak by with a 'C'. Not good enough for me...so I'm putting in 40-50 hours per week on studies.

Fortunately my husband has purchased me a digital recorder for my lectures. This means that a few hours a week I can listen to my lectures while TEACHING MYSELF TO CROCHET!!!

Crocheting is soooooo fun! My stitches are really good, and uniform. I've "mastered" the art of counting stitches to make sure all of my rows match up!

Archived