MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Wedding Saturday

Freetobeme

Well, today is the big day! I didn't sleep well last night for worrying about all the details. I'm paranoid that someone will trip over the aisle runner even though I have done everything conceivable to make it lay flat and stay put! My mom is probably going to be having fits before the reception is over because we have to leave the dogs unattended here at home. I'm afraid she is beginning to suffer from Alzheimer's. She has started asking me the same questions over and over again and looking completely puzzled when I tell her she already asked that question. I looked up the symptoms on the Internet and she has a number of them.

At least it looks like a beautiful day for the wedding. The temperature is supposed to be a high of 80 and a low of 50 in the valley. Now I just have to load up everything and be ready to go!

Have a great day everyone.

Hey Goatie I hope everything went well for your daughter today! How did it turn out?

Snowy how are you and Oldpine today?

DD and I are still hanging on to our colds though it seems to be lessening today! Thank Goodness!

How is everyone else? Check out the new graemlins! They are sooooooooooo

It was absolutely gorgeous today..75 degrees and bright and sunny. DH and I just drove around and did some sightseeing. We also helped some friends who are building their house. In honor of it being "my day" DH took me to my favorite chinese restaurant. Yummy.

Did the Dr say Oldpine could drive this soon? Wow, just a little over a weeek. DH waited for about 2 weeks.

March 1st is a great day for a wedding! AND a birthday.

Archived