MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

I have got this major problem....

brightblessings5

with chocolate! Maybe it's stress. I've been kinda stressin lately. Kids and their STUPID father! Job and them STUPID waitresses. Even been having muscle spasms in my back again.

Don't get me wrong-I LOVE chocolate-it's one of my favorite food groups. Kids pick on me cuz I don't like candy and they say 'What about chocolate?' and I say 'Chocolate is not candy-chocolate is chocolate'. But this is getting excessive. Even DBF was picking on me tonight about how much I've been eating and he KNOWS how much I love chocolate. Don't know-I don't mind eating it so much-it's the WANTING it so bad that bothers me.

This isn't over--I think I'll go to 'The Kitchen' and maybe 'Are You Ready'--need more info.

Any thoughts...?

Quote:
Don't know-I don't mind eating it so much-it's the WANTING it so bad that bothers me.

The more you eat the more you want. Chocolate is like that.

Get some cocoa powder. Next get some chocolate chips and
put some in the freezer and vacuum seal some. Take some of
those fancy chocolates and do the same with them. Cover all
your bases.

chocolate.gif

Maybe I shouldn't tell you this...but our Target has all of it's Ghiradelli chocolates on clearance. I loaded up today and put most of it in the freezer. I am not a chocoholic but at clearance prices it can't hurt to be prepared for any craving!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Guest

Necie, I was told a long time ago, that it is not chocolate but something that is in the vanilla bean. Get a vanilla bean, cut a piece off, and chew it. Should help with the craving .....and potential weight gain from all that chocolate. Now, I like chocolate a lot, and the ladies at the local See's candy store know me, so don't think I would ever tell you not to eat chocolate. FWIW this is just an alternative.

One thing to keep in mind is that chocolate will give a semi-false reading on your cholesterol test if you have eaten much in the two weeks preceding the test. (Told to me by Drs wife.)

Archived