MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Happy St. Patricks Day 2006

Synn

Top o the mornin to ya.....

Well it turned colder again in the night after a beautiful day here yesterday! Uh oh I forgot to take my corned beef out of the freezer.. I didn't pick up any cabbage either.. I shall be doomed for the rest of the year...

Pixie and Lois I do hope you get better soon.. Unike? How are you this week? Snowy are you and Oldpine rested now? Peace? Ya still with us? Grubby any luck with the jar hunting? How are the rest of you this fine day?

strep throat can be really nasty if it is not treated right. my niece had it then she ended up getting a stomach infection just from swallowing her throat infection. at least that is what her mom told me. i cant remember what the doctor said i had, it ends in "itis" though. lol

Jim's Mother was Irish, Helen O'Brien. His Dad was born on St Patties Day. But we are not really corned beef and cabbage people, He would rather have spaghetti.

Best wishes to you all.

Top o' the evenin' o' the next day to ya all!

We went to a friend's 50th birthday party last night - lots of green food (broccoli salad, jello, cabbage, asparagas - the scalloped potatoes were golden and the corned beef was corned beef color. There was apple green soda or lime punch. Birthday cake with shamrocks.

I'm catching up reading posts since I've been away majorly distracted lately.

We're having some clear weather today and tomorrow so I just might get those sweet peas and peas planted.

Unike: You are in my thoughts and prayers.

:hpraying:

Archived