MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Room for one more?

mysterymom

Hello friends,

I am so excited to join this board.

I learned about it through Brook and I'm so glad I did.

I understand you all have chats and such.

I can't wait and love all things home and homey and all things made from scratch with love.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all so I have a feeling I'll spend lots of time here.

Thanks for the warm welcome!!!

I love to talk about my grandchildren.

I feel that grandchildren are God's reward to us for raising our children and He has rewarded me handsomely!!

My granddaughter Victoria is 8 1/2 and the light of my life.We went to see a production of Little Women last night and I enjoyed watching her as much as the show.She was thrilled.

My little Tommy is 2 and a half.I don't get to see him as much because he iswith his mom and dad down in VA.His daddy is in the Navy and my dd is a good Navy wife.

He visits sometimes for a week or two and I just went down to see him in January.

He is sooo handsome and loves his cars and trucks.

He calles me Nonna and talks to me just about daily on the phone.

I'd love to hear about your grandchildren ladies,they are such fun.

Guest Guest

grammea,

Welcome! I am westbrook here, brook at ph... didn't think westbrook would sound so gread at some of the other places I visit. I am glad you came over to join us. I am a grandmother to two grandsons.. one in Texas the other in Oklahoma, one is 5 the other is almost 1.

Wednesday night is chat night and we need to have a daytime chat too!

I am glad you are here.

Guest Guest

*darlene boots westie outta the way...*

Hello Grammea! Welcome to our online home...we're so honored that you decided to join us and you'll come to love us in a very special way...

If ya want the *inside scoop* on a few of the nuts here, just lemme know, and I'll fill ya in...

Guest Guest

wes stands next to darlene and bumps her way out of the way with my hip...

Darlene is not an note the face has gone from green to yellow to almost red!

I can get away with it cause I am west of sane!

Guest Guest

*darlene chokes on the apple she's eating...*

ROFLMAO!!!

See Gram? I told ya to beware...westie is first in line in the nuts department...and don't listen to a word she says...she's just jealous that she's not PINK!

rofl

Grandbabies? Yep I have one of those! He's 3 days old today! You'll find out I am the youngest of the Grandma's here.. Me and his Papaw went to his house last night and I tell ya I hate to share him with other people.. I don't want to put him down.. I have a crib for him at our house that sits near our wood cookstove! Today I have on a pot of bacon and beans! And boy do they smell good.. Welcome to our group... I am going to run away now before Dar and Wes catch me and I get hipped bumped from both sides!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived