MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

THIS IS GOING TO BE VERY GOOD!

Cathyv

Hooray!

and look we are the first ones here!

glad to see a place for canning and putting food away and canning recipes(?) and .... well I don't know what else to say -my mind is a blur.......

I just can't get over the fact that I was here before wessie or anybody else!

Guest Guest

That's cause I was on the phone with westie when I was creating this new forum...

Glad you like it, and we have lots of plans and ideas, so kick back, grab a pen and paper, and start taking notes...westie said something on the phone about "whipping them into shape"? I, of course, have NO idea what she's talking about, but I'm sure we'll find out.

lol

Guest Guest

I had to run to the post office right after hanging up with Darlene, mail off the video tape to Lois on the Bird Flu, a Ball Blue Book to Sunny and pay for about 8 more ebay buys! then pick my daughter up from school go get her friend, take them to lunch and now I am home! I hurried!

Maybe so - but we beat you both here and that is all that counts in my book!

But seriously folks - they are doing a great job of moving things into here and this will be one of the most visited forums when it is done.

By the way Darlene - LOVE the yellow paint... so sunny and it make the room seem so big. The curtains go well with the yellow - thanks for sewing them Westie

Archived