MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Days of our Lives

Hey smommy, I will keep my fingers and toes crossed that the news you hear tonight from your son is good. Hope you can handle the grandkids again. I am sure you will have a great time.

Beb, you willllll finnnnndddd a houseeee, okeeeee?

Do where ever art you?

Spot keep on packing....

Off to work I go, have a great day everyone.

grin.gif

------------------

brigid.gif

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good morning everyone. smile.gif

Well, they say no news is good news. smile.gif

We did NOT hear from our son last night, but did talk to our daughter. She had talked to the ex and from the sounds of it, our son will be staying. The kids need him.

Sorry, haven't had a chance to post in the other forum yet.

Hope you find your dream house soon, Beb.

Brigie, don't work to hard now. smile.gif

Spit-Spot, how is the packing going by now. All done? wink.gif

Do, what you doing these days?

Becca, haven't seen you here in a while.

And others, where are you and what ya doing?

Have a great day all,

------------------

snowmomjune.gif

Hey Smommy, I hope this is what you were hoping for? I think it is better for the kids, and probably makes him feel better that he is needed and will be missed. I hope he gets more work though.....

Spot what are you doing taking a break at this time in the morning, get back to work. tee hee

Hey Bleb

As usual running late, must wake up snoozing teenagers, brr sure is cold out there this morning, frost on all the windows and on the ground.

Have a great day

grin.gif

------------------

brigid.gif

Hi ya Guys!

Snowmommie.....what do you think about your son not coming back home to live?

Spit/spot....go spitty go spitty you can dooo it.....you can doooooo it! Sure wish we could help....we'd have you packed in no time.

Brigie....it's nippie here (i was gonna say nipplie....like i do in real life.. grin.gif)

Gonna snow starting tonight through tomorrow....yikes......How's things? I'm glad we haven't heard any news about Katie having more trouble....it stopped right?

ANy news on Pats blood count?

Have a great day everybody!

xo

me

------------------

debbieLee1.jpg

Wow, Spit, 7 of you in the house, that should make for fast packing. wink.gif Just give each person a box, and ask them to fill it. lol.gif

I know, that would not work either would it.

If we were all closer, we sure would help you pack.

I am putting a post in 'Where The Heart Is' after this post.

Hope things work out for you and a different house, Beb, it just may take a while.

Did you get snow last night, and is it still snowing. We really don't have all that much snow on the ground now.

Don't work to hard now Brigie.

How is Pat doing, any word this week? Also, like Beb, asked, is everything alright with Katie?

How are the rest of you out there?

Well, must get going now. You all have a great day.

------------------

snowmomjune.gif

Morning all....

Blebbie my daughter says it's cold enough to cut glass, same thing right??? tee hee

Katie lost her job yesterday.... they wanted someone who was 18 so they could open and close their store, video, also her attitude was not great because they cut her back to one shift a week. Sooooooooo now she must find another one to pay for her insurance.

The stuff that was happening to her has stopped except supposedly one girl has said through another girl that if she catches Katie alone she will kill her. Lovely huh, I think it is all over a boy.

Pat has had his third needle now to boost his white blood cell count. They will find out on Fri. when he has his next chemo if it is working. He is feeling okay right now.

Smommy read your post, Iknow you are kinda disappointed but it is good news for the kids. They need a dad they can count on in rough times, who puts them first. A lot of men don't see that, maybe not a lot, but my ex didn't see that.

Pack spot pack.

Have a great day, must deal with little gaffer who has been diagnosed with, get this, "oppositional defient disorder" Little twit.......ha He is definately a pain you know where. sigh, I will straighten him out. Just kidding, He has a lot of problems..........

Must fly like an eagle...........

grin.gif

------------------

brigid.gif

Ooooooh So that's what they are calling BRATS nowadays huh Brigie......

Let me at that girly girl who wants to hurt our Katie.....let me at her....

Bites about her job too....maaaan!

Let's hope and pray that all goes real well for Pat friday!!

Hey Brigie....wanna come over for Turkey tomorrow....seein your not having Thanksgiving?.....Save ya some pie!

Hi Snowmommie.....i saw it too....like Brigie said....it's good and bad....i'm sorry your missing your boy....and Old Pine's not getting the help he needed....wish we all could come over to help him/you........glad you got your cellar cleaned though.....one less thing to do later.

Yup...it snowed...finished shoveling...it was fun.....got about 5"....kindof heavy..all done now.(starting to sound like Ed)

Well Daaaaaaaalings......i'm wishing all my MRS S....buddies an Awesome Day tomorrow.....

I LOVE you ALL!

deb/Beb/Bleb

------------------

debbieLee1.jpg

Good morning to everyone. Just on for a couple of minutes then have to get busy. smile.gif

Hope things go well for Katie. The other girl sounds like one sweet girl, wouldn't want to turn my back on her.

Wow, Beb, sounds like you got a nice snow storm. We still don't have all that much snow, maybe 2 inches here and there, don't think the ground is even completely covered.

You know, I was really looking forward to seeing our son, but the kids really need him. I really feel this is the best, and things always work out for the best. smile.gif

Right now, the little ones are what he has to put at the top of his list. To take care of them the best he is able to and to see that they grow up as they should.

Hope you have a great Thanksgiving. smile.gif

------------------

snowmomjune.gif

Happy Thanksgiving you all, save some for me. Seems like forever ago that we had ours. Yours is particularly late this year isn't it? save me some turkey Bleb, love cold white meat lots of salt and pepper.

Snow bleb and smommy, oh no. Our mountains are crying for snow right now, can't open the ski slopes until they get some. Still clear and cold no snow in the forecast, it can stay that way too.

I hope you all have a wonderful day, eat lots, enjoy your families..... I WILL BE WORKING, BUT DON'T WORRY ABOUT ME. TEE HEE

grin.gif

------------------

brigid.gif

2.gif

Note to self. hahahahahah

Good morning all must have celebrated to hard yesterday, answering my own post from yesterday, oh no.

I am off today, report cards yesterday, was going to do prep but decided to take a mental health day.

will put plastic up on the windows, keep the cold out, chop some wood, maybe do some xmas shopping.

Have a great day.

grin.gif

------------------

brigid.gif

Well, my body decided to take a break from packing the hard way. I sprained my ankle, very badly. None weight bearing for two weeks. No work for at least a week, no, packing. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Who's gonna do it now!??!!?\

Also, had a car accedent yesterday, totally unrelated. About $100.00 damage to him, more to me, my fault. Actually the guy in front of the car in front of me, fault. Stopped dead in middle of a busy road. The next guy barely, missed him, then I got the next guy. frown.gif Momentum of van.

------------------

spitfireold.gif

Hey.....your alion .....you tried to make me feel bad cuz you had to work today......what a brat!

Glad you took the day off Brigie.....now RELAX......

Hi everybody!!

Hope you all had as great a THanksgiving as i did....it was REAL NICE!!

Time to go get a turkey sandwich....TA!

xo

me

------------------

debbieLee1.jpg

Oh Spitty spot, I am sorry about your ankle and accident, but........ I went to page 7 first (Blebbie you page turner you) and saw Bebs post, my first thought was something happened with the sale and buying or something with your new house or old house. I was having heart palputations........ u know when you get that feeeling of dread and it hits your toes???? that's what Igot.

Sorry about the other stuff, but the packing will get done, get out your whip, and deligate to the other members of your house.

Sorry Blebbie pooh, did mean to fib... I really was going to go to work, but then it hit me, the kids aren't there I have a stack of sick days saved up, why not??

I did work most of the day, inbetween reading spots. You know work for an hour read for 20 minutes.

Give me that turkey sandwich, please????

Smommy where art thou?

Have a great day..............

grin.gif

------------------

brigid.gif

Hey Bleb were you part of the crowds I saw on our news yesterday?? the day after Thanksgiving is like our boxing day. People were running over people with grocery carts to buy stuff for xmas. A lady even went into labor........,got hit buy a cart, does this happen in your area, I mean the shopping, not the going into labor.... because I didn't even know you were expecting. tee heheheheheh

grin.gif

------------------

brigid.gif

I'ma hea Brigie Baby........sorry little dumplin....didn't me to leave you for a day.

Here's your Turkey sandwich....witha big pickle and some chips.....like i promised.

Yeah.....those sales are NUTS....some start as early as 5:30am....and i went last year...to Walmarts sale.....cuz they have early bird specials.....the lines were wrapped around the building!

At one store i went to i was told a little girl was hurt because she was squished by the crowds.....and people were knocking over diplays (trees and such) to get the bargins....what a bunch of animals.....

Ho Ho HO.....

~~~~

Glad you got a day off....i think your lookin a bit peeked today....you best call in tomorrow too grin.gif

Hi everybody else........

Spitty....how's the ankle??

beb

------------------

debbieLee1.jpg

aha.gif

Awwww shucks, blush, little dumplin....

Glad I don't have to talk to myself again.

Deb I went to walmart on the way home from my mom and dad's yesterday to pick Katie up some wool. It was insane, 3:00 sunday afternoon, remind me not to go there again..

yikes, screaming kids, tons of people horrible line ups. I'm more for going early early and avoiding people and rushes all together.

I love people but not when they are shopping.

Went to the pub with my mom and dad yesterday. They paid always a bonus..... Chicken fingers and fries, mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Not feeling peeked and couldn't possibly lie about anything, ha Off to work today.

anymore good houses??????

Oh thanks for the turkey sandwich, will take it for lunch today.

Spitty spot, got your megaphone.......

Smommy, hope you're away because of grandkids. Have a good time with them. Don't let them wear you down.

Have a great day all..

grin.gif

------------------

brigid.gif

Yar....it's nuts out there......but your best bet is early morn.

Nope....no houses....as a matter of fact....my realtor hasn't called me back...i spotted a few in the paper..called her to tell her about it...no callie backie.....wonder why????

Gonna be really cold tonight....single digits i'm told...hope that's not true! YIKES!

Later gator,

bleb

------------------

debbieLee1.jpg

Pack, two, three, four.....

Tape, two, three, four..........

Faster, faster.......hup hup hup.......

Wrap, two, three, four.......

Be careful now, DON'T drop THAT!!!!! Or it's your life!!!

Go, go, go......

Hey Brigie, thanks for the megaphone.....

Ankle feels better already, giving out so many orders...... LOL

grin.gif

------------------

spitfireold.gif

Good for you Spot, now glue gun it to your hand because someone might try and take it away from you when you're sleeping director.gif .

Keep on delegating......

Blebbie, call that real estate person again and again, make her earn her commission.... gotta be pushy..... go on, move, pick up the phone..... okay maybe wait until after christmas...... am I to bossy?

sniff, sorry..........

Hey Do,........ come back

Smommmy I hope you're having fun

grin.gif

------------------

brigid.gif

Boy oh boy, I have been gone for several days now. Yes, we had a good time with the grandsons. smile.gif But, we usually do you know, or at least I do. No one had to stand in the corner either. wink.gif Probably won't see them now until Christmas. Then they will probably stay with us again for a few days. smile.gif The older one of the two has already asked to stay. smile.gif

We did take them shopping on Sat. and it was still a mad house. frown.gif There was NO way I was going out on Friday. I've done that before and not again, at least not early in the morning. smile.gif

Spit, I am so sorry about you getting hurt and then about your car. Sometimes when it rains, it pours. Wish I could help you with your packing.

Sorry I haven't been on here for the past several days, but with the boys here and DH home, we just didn't get on the computers.

I was busy yesterday and didn't get on here at all either. I was getting up some of the Christmas decorations in the house. I also washed 4 loads of laundry. I have to get more decorations up as well as the tree. I am in hopes the tree will be up tonight and I can finish decorating it tomorrow if it isn't finished tonight.

We had only enough turkey left over for one meal after Thursday, so not a lot of leftovers to eat.

Hope everyone has a great day.

------------------

snowmomjune.gif

Mornin guy's......it's sure great to see you all.....Spitty is doin ok....Snowmommie is too...and that Brigie.....well.....she's Brigie.....and we LOVE her don't we ladies? Yes we dooooooooo!

Don't sniff Brigie......your right......i just don't feel like bein pushy today...my ballies fell off (got the picture?)

Man it's nippy today....high of 11.....wind chill of -10 feels like i've moved to Canada....no wonder i feel right at home here.

Keep warm everybody......you be careful Spitty....just yell....don't Do.

smooches all,

me

------------------

debbieLee1.jpg

Good morning everyone. Hope you had a good day yesterday. smile.gif

We got just a little snow last night. Still see the grass so it wasn't much. smile.gif

Sure is COLD this morning, it is -6 degrees here. frown.gif

Brigie, how is Pat doing these past few days?

Beb, any news on a house?

Tree is up, but not all decorated, I stopped last night and came on here for a while. smile.gif Will get it finished today. Well that is except for the ornaments that are yet to come in the mail through the exchanges I belong to.

Hope you all have a great day. smile.gif

------------------

snowmomjune.gif