MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Days of our Lives

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a GREAT idea MM.......Madam Brigie would be wonderful for the job!!

Yikes Spot....how am i supposed to rake your leaves in -20 degree weather?? It's gonna take more than hot chocolate to get me to do it now!!

Beb

------------------

debbieLee1.jpg

We all missed you snowie....

huh.gif

but we didn't know where to find you .....

noid.gif

We looked all over.....

peepwall.gif

even outside....

cold.gif

so we thought....that you would eventually show up...

thinkerg.gif

and that made us all very happy again...

And BTW....the thought of that string bikini.......

shocker.gif

made my mouth drop....

eek2.gif

after all, it isn't THAT warm out....

errrr.gif

Wow, you did miss me, that is soooo good. smile.gif

Well I just had to say something. wink.gif

We haven't had any snow now for the past couple days. YES!!!! And, what snow we had gotten before is all gone or if not all gone, just a little here and there.

We had SUNSHINE on Thursday, the first we had seen for almost 2 weeks. We sure enjoyed that.

It has been very cold here too, in the 20's and low 30's most of the time. They say this was the coldest October in history or in a very very long time. Now we are getting temps that are normal for the end of November. I don't like it so cold so early. Do you suppose we will have an early Spring? I hope so. We have already had a lot of Winter weather.

The sun is out today and it looks nice, but it is again only about 20 degrees. This is really going to make for a long winter.

There is a wedding in the family today, so will be nice if the sun could make it a bit warmer. It isn't until 5:00 this afternoon so will be about sundown anyway. I hope they serve a lot of food, as I don't want to come home and have to cook.

Would you believe it, the 'smile site' is shut down this morning. frown.gif

Have a great day everyone. smile.gif

------------------

snowmomjune.gif

As the world turns......those were the Days of Our Lives.......we lived on the Edge of Night....always looking for our Guiding Light......cause we only had One Life to Live.....and we needed a way to explore our Passions.....so we went to Port Charles.....found All Our Children.....but they were The Young and the Restless......thinking that only "they" were The Bold and the Beautiful....until they ended up in the General Hospital.......in Another World!!!!

grin.gif

spitzfire.jpg

[This message has been edited by Spitfire (edited November 03, 2002).]