MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Days of our Lives

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's a NOSSY? Is it like a Hossy? Neeeeeeeeh....Thats what we in MA call horsie's)

No Brigie....you'd be both mother-in-laws...and I'd still be auntie!

------------------

debbieLee1.jpg

[This message has been edited by debbielee (edited October 27, 2002).]

LOL at both Bed and Brigie..........

grin.gif

Thanks for the KOTC.......would be neat being sis'-in-law. Our kids would probably disown us.......as it is my own says I'm so weird, but I come from a long line of strange ones. Right MM?!?!?!? LOL

tongue.gif

------------------

spitzfire.jpg

OH NOOOOOOO looks like BED stuck.......dang....i was just gettin used to BEB..... make up my mind will ya???

Well Spot.......if your wierd.....don't cha think your in good company......i mean....just look at your new in-law brigie......and Auntie Beddie.......see.....goooooood company.

Hi Snow and MM!

Bed...Beb..bebbielee...deb....debbielee....aaaaaaaforget it!

------------------

debbieLee1.jpg

Good morning everyone. Well, it is snowing again, but not sure just how much we are suppose to get.

It sure is something how the pages get going and how the posts continue when you are having fun. wink.gif

Now, if we could get other forums to get this many posts in a post. smile.gif

See, MM, you may just catch up with me if you keep posting. wink.gifsmile.gif

Gota run.

Hope you all have a great day. smile.gif

------------------

snowmomjune.gif

Hey MM glad you could be here to see me welcome in Page 4........

Hey Spit, don't worry my kids have disowned me many times for being weird.

sorry Bed is seems to have stuck until something funnier comes along.

It's funnier when it's a typo someone makes, LIKE ED.................

grin.gif

------------------

brigid.gif

Wow, look who got page 4.

Morning everyone, don't have much time on line today, and my computer is doing a very sloooooow posting thing today. frown.gif

We are getting a sort of rain/snow mix today and I don't like that as it will really make the roads slick.

Hope you all have a good day.

Come on Spit, catch me if you can. smile.gif

------------------

snowmomjune.gif

Aww, Dee, I didn't see any snow. smile.gif Yes, we have a lot of leaves in our yard too. wink.gif The snow is melted and now we are getting the rain/snow mix.

Yes, it is a different October. Don't remember having one like this in a verrrrryy long time. Oh well, guess this is what we should expect. At least we don't have, or didn't get 2 or 3 feet of the white stuff like the mountains got in CO.

------------------

snowmomjune.gif

Hey Deeee i forgot about you cool back yard live shots!!!! That was FUN!!

I didn't see any snow either......i forgot to post....i looked the day you posted ....what day was that now? Dang i'm messed up.

Hey.....ya wan't me to come help rake your leaves???

We should set a time where you can go stand infront of the camera.....so we can see ya! That would be cool!!

Hi everybody! Can't sleep....was sleeping ...got up at midnight...it's 2:30am.....and hubbies alarm goes off in 15 mins......so night/mornin.

deb

------------------

debbieLee1.jpg

Morning everyone. Hope this day finds you all in good spirits.

Things are the same around here today. But there is no snow in the air and the snow that came yesterday melted. It is just to cold for this time of year though.

I have been reading and posting and left this to the last. No, I didn't get ALL of the posts read, just a lot of them. Spit-Spot is posting a lot these days. wink.gif So, I have to see what she is up to and post after she posts. wink.gif

Take care and have a good day everyone.

((((HUGS)))) to everyone.

------------------

snowmomjune.gif