MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Days of our Lives

Spit spot, you page turner you..........

I am a step ahead of you all the time.

Smommy, beat you this morning, I hope it's not to cold for you .

Bleb, you're falling behind.

Do you are way behind.................

Going to the movies tonight will my kids....

Have a great day.

grin.gif

------------------

brigid.gif

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not fair, Spit-Spot has turned so many pages lately. frown.gif Oh well, one of these days I will get my turn.

I needed to do some posting in the other forums before I got here so yes, you did get here first. smile.gif

I have only a couple more minutes on line and then I really need to get going. I think my body is saying 'Feed Me' smile.gif

It was about 30 this morning when I looked. So is warmer than some days lately. Only a small amount of snow left on the ground now.

Oh, did I tell you that Old Pine saw some deer tracks on the drive way last week after the snow? He thought it looked like there were 4 deer. smile.gif

Sure hope you can get that loan, Spit-Spot.

Don't work to hard today Brigie or Spit-Spot.

Have a great time with your kids, Brigie. smile.gif

Yes, Do and Bleb, you are both way behind here. wink.gif

Have a great day everyone. smile.gif

------------------

snowmomjune.gif

Ya I know I'm behind. But been busy. Got one more tree I'm waiting to loose it's leaves then have to clean it up and my roses still need to be cut and covered. My red dog thinks she's starveing to death cause I won't give her cookies all days long like dad does. well gotta go ...... di

------------------

diinmi.jpg

Don't worry, you'll get page 7!!! I have a feeling!!!

I guess I could quit posting altogether .....but that would be so hard. I really don't try to turn the pages. It just happens that I seem to, really. I wish my luck was that good!!! LOL

------------------

spitfireold.gif

Good morning everyone. smile.gif

Spit-Spot, DON'T you dare stop your posting. You have to catch up to me, remember. smile.gif

Congratulations on getting the house. It was ment to be that you get it. smile.gif I am really so very happy for you. smile.gif

Boy, Beb, you sure said a lot in the last post. wink.gif Let me do all the typing, sure. That is ok, one of these days, I will let you do it all. smile.gif

Hope everyone is ok today and that you all have a great day. smile.gif

------------------

snowmomjune.gif

Didn't I tell you? Huh? Huh? You must learn to listern to your sis in law. jump.gif

Bleb that was a very sad post.....

Do, aren't animals funny? When you say red dog I always think your dog is Clifford.

Smommy, warm here to and the rain stopped, hurray.

Movie scared the heck out of my kids..... tee hee "The Ring"

grin.gif

------------------

brigid.gif

Debbie is standing behind Brigie who's talking to herself....and jumps toward her yelling ....booga...booga....booga.....

Brigie jumps out of her skin......then starts chasing Debbie for a change...instead of poor Spit......but this time she's gonna tackle debbie and start wackin her...... grin.gif

Good Afternoon ladies!

How aaaaaare you? It's been busy around here lately....lot's of poople visiting....taking away from puter time......

It's foggie today.....i hate fog.

Best be going to put a steak on this black eye Brigie gave me.

Later,

Beb

------------------

debbieLee1.jpg

Hey hey, how are you all.. Bleb, you scared me bad, sorry but all I did was tap you.... big baby..... tee hee that'll teach you to sneak up to me when I am in my multi personality mode.

Spitty keep on packing, I love to pack and unpack, throw stuff away, give it away, ./...

Hey blebbie I love the fog.

Worked Wednesday night, don't think I am going to do this job for very long, will have to find something else.

Well of to work, to tame the young ankle biters of Mission.

Ta ta

grin.gif

------------------

brigid.gif

Sorry, I didn't get on here at all yesterday. I was very busy.

Yes, yesterday was my day at the nursing home. It went well. smile.gif After the chapel meeting, we went out to lunch, then Old Pine and I went shopping on our way home. By this time it was just about nap time. wink.gif

It has NOT warmed up at all here. It was about 20 degrees here this morning. frown.gif

Talked to our son last night and he won't leave today. Had a chance to work so will wait until after the weekend. Will leave on Tues. Should get in on Wed. late. smile.gif

Sure, Brigie, forget about me will ya. Best not do that, or you never know what will come your way. Something like a 'water balloon or lemon pie. wink.gif

How is Pat doing?

Don't work to hard, Spit-Spot.

Have you found another house yet, Beb?

Have a great day everyone. smile.gif

------------------

snowmomjune.gif

No luck yet Snowie......leavin in a few mins to look at another house.....so i gotta run.

I thought your son would be there by now..good that he stayed to make alittle x-tra pocket $......let us know when he arrives!

Hi Brigie....job not workin out huh.....bummer....Yeah...how's Pat doing....he's always in my prayers! Today was chemo again right?

Let us know....and thanks for the black eye.....

Hi SpitSpot....are you pooped from packing ontop of everything else? I'll come help!

Hi to everybody else......

I really have to run....let ya know if we like this one.

love,

me

------------------

debbieLee1.jpg

Good morning everyone, hope you are all doing ok today. smile.gif

Brigie, just have to ask, how is Pat. We are all wanting to know how yesterdays chemo went.

Beb, there is a house out there for you, you just have to find it. Since you haven't posted yet, maybe you found it yesterday. smile.gif We sure hope you did anyway.

Spit, wish I could help you with that packing too, but, with things the way they are here, I just can't get away. wink.gif

Do, how are things going around your place, haven't heard for a couple days now. Did you get that last tree leaves taken care of?

Well everyone have a great day now.

------------------

snowmomjune.gif

Hi all thanks for asking about Pat.. I posted up in where the heart is or whatever it is called, bad me, can't remember the name, won't repeat everything, but the tumors are shrinking, but white blood cells are low. He is on sooo much medication now. Hopefully before xmas we will have some more good news. Trying tocut off blood supply to tumors to killl them.. ......

No job is not really working out, he doesn't give me much notice and is backing out of some of the stuff he originally said about money. sooooo I think I will get my money from him for the work done, and then just be unavailable. Working for a guy and his garden today. much better, love it. don't love house cleaning, blech.....booooo

good luck with the house Bleb, Snowwy I knew it was your day yesterday, I would never forget you.

spit keep on packing.

Have a great day

grin.gifgrin.gif

------------------

brigid.gif

We could NEVER forget our Snowmommie......Your such a wonderful part of our lives now.....don't ever forget that!

I saw the Post about Pat ~ Brigie.....it sure sounds encouraging....i mean....those nastey tumors are contained.....they never spread!! Thank God.....and now they are shrinking.....shrinking until they are gone forever...or easily removed......that's good too.....the decreased white cells....well....not so good....but that will improve....i know it will......

It's amazing they isolated the cause....blocked ducts......was it stones? He didn't have gallbladder problems did he?

WEll...Brigie.....just know You all are in my continued prayers!!!!!!

Same with you SpitSpot...and your hubby....and you Snowie.....and soooooo many of you.....

~~~~~~~

WE saw the house....it was much better than most....going in the right direction.....big problem......it has a wet cellar...there is a hill in back of the house....guess where the water comes from.....and goes.....it was raining for the past 2 days....and i'm glad we saw it then.....we walked outside and they hose from the sump-pump was peeing out lot's of water....emptying out side on the ground......pooling on the property line (between this house and next door)......i'm not sure this is a good thing.....what do you think?

It seems with these houses.....everyone has something wrong....that will cause problems down the line......so that's the pooop about that .......

Have a great rest of the day!

love ya,

deb/Bleb/Blebbielee

------------------

debbieLee1.jpg

Morning all, only a few minutes to be on line again today. frown.gif

Happy for the good news about Pat, Brigie. Sounds good, and will keep praying.

Brigie, sounds like a good deal to take the money for what you have done and find something different. Don't think he is a great guy to work for. frown.gif

Houses are something else aren't the Beb. I don't like the sound of water of any kind in the basement. I think you need to keep looking. Have you checked on line for any home listings in your area?

It is snowing out right now and has been all morning. Looks like the road has a build up on it so I don't drive in this stuff. frown.gif So guess I may just stay home today.

Did I tell you that our DS called again on Friday night. No, don't think so. Anyway, he is now wondering if he should come up at all. Some of the kids are having problems. Think I will post about it in Where The Heart Is. They youngest one thinks his Daddy is moving to die. That is sad.

Well, everyone have a great day. I want to see what all is in the Sunporch too. smile.gif

------------------

snowmomjune.gif

Morning all,

Smommy so sorry to hear about your son. Where on earth did his son hear his daddy was moving away to die?????? doesn't sound like something he would come up with on his own, does it? I hope he manages to sort things out. Praying for him. Try not to worry I know it is hard.

Blebbee boop. The last house did sound very good........ If you really liked it though I am sure an inspector could tell you how serious it is,....... you are going to have an inspection made right?? Or do you know someone who knows lots about houses and foundations and plumbing and electrical??? soo much to think about when you are buying a house. I was lucky my dad knows all these things. I am sure the right one will come along sooon for you. How's your eye? tee hee

Spitty spot, nuff said...... probably packing.....

Haven't heard from you in a while do....

Thanks for all the kinds thoughts about pat. We will just have toplug along.......wish I could take some of his discomfort away, frown.gif

Anyway working again today, with the garden guy, sunny but cold, lots of wind....

Much better than house cleaning. eckkkkk

grin.gif

Have a great day everyone.

grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

------------------

brigid.gif

No Snommommie....didn't hear about you son maybe not coming.....that's tough leaving his kids....very tough! I'm with Brigie....praying for the best outcome for them/you all!

I'm with you about the water in the basement...that can't be good!

Yeah Brigie...we'll have any house we would buy inspected.....but some things are obvious...even to us.....water causes damage...it's coming in through the fieldstone foundation walls.....and they owner said it's been that way for the 19 yrs he's lived there.....can't imagine that is a good thing.....i dunno.....

Saw another today....it was not for us....we'll keep trying!

See ya folks!

xox

Blebbielee

------------------

debbieLee1.jpg

Good morning everyone, hope you all had a great day yesterday.

Don't work to hard now Bridie. smile.gif

Beb, you had mentioned something about the place you looked at had water in the cellar, I took it you ment the basement.

Well, tonight we hear from our son and will know for sure if he will come up or not.

I didn't get anything put in Where The Heart IS, forum but will try to later today or tomorrow.

I have been working on genealogy for one of Old Pine's cousin. He sent me/us a lot of papers to go through and correct or add to. So I got it done this morning and sent it E-Mail. Hope it is all done the way he needs it to be.

I have NO idea and no one else does either as to where this little 3 year old came up with the idea his Daddy was leaving to die. He also thinks that the 'dragons' will get them if they are out after dark. At least that is the way I understand it. Now, just where a 3 year old comes up with all of this is beyond me. frown.gif I have no idea what movies he watches or who tells him what. I have only seen this little grandson 2 times, I think.

Oh, I was on line for a while last evening working on the genealogy, and our #2 DS came on. He said that someone was missing grandma and was crying. So since they are coming up on Thursday, could the two little boys stay for a few days. Of course I couldn't say 'No', now could I. smile.gif

So, we will have the two boys again for 3 nights. smile.gif

Spit-Spot, how is the packing going, sure wish I lived closer so I could help.

Do, how are the fish getting along? Have you gotten all the tree leaves taken care of yet?

Well, you all have a great day and don't work to hard now.

------------------

snowmomjune.gif