MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Days of our Lives

Hi everyone, no, it is not morning it is afternoon. smile.gif

I hope that Pat will be ok and that his chemo treatments will get easier for him.

Window washing is not my favorite job either, Brigie, just think about what they will look like after they are all clean. smile.gif

Yes, Bright Orange is the color to wear now days if you venture very far from the house. We have a fence for the doggies so they are ok. smile.gif I don't go anywhere I don't have to these days. I did go to church this morning and at lunch with a couple other ladies from church.

Now, I am here but only for a little bit, I need to work more on those/that/the quilt that I have started working on. The 2nd one has to wait until I get this first one done. smile.gif

It rained early this morning and they are talking about rain-snow mix. Not good.

DH is at work and will have the next few days off as he has to take them off before the 15th or lose them. frown.gif So, I hope we can get some things done around here that needs to be done. smile.gif

Well, hope you all have a great day today and everyday. smile.gif

------------------

snowmomjune.gif

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, so I am next to reply. No one is up and posting this morning I guess. frown.gif

Well, it might turn out to be a nice day here, looks like the sun is really trying to come through for us. smile.gif

I heard more shots yesterday and more again this morning. The dogs don't care for the noise so don't go out much. smile.gif

Hope everyone has a great day today. Be good now, you hear. smile.gifwink.gif

------------------

snowmomjune.gif

Hiddey Ho everyone..........

Hi S Mommy glad to see you're always here... our weather is cloudy again today, but still fairly warm, we haven't had a frost in a while......

I am going out to get my fire wood today, hooray....... lots of work hauling it into my back yard, up a hill.... oh well good exercise.... as if I didn't get enough this weekend.

hey hey Bleb.....

Where are you spittty spotty?

Where's Do anyhoo?

Have a great day.

grin.gif

------------------

brigid.gif

Oh, my, it was just the two of us yesterday, Brigie? Where are the rest of the people around here?

We did get some outside work done yesterday. There were a few things we couldn't do, like I couldn't get all the stuff out of the flower beds, it was frozen in. frown.gif I know, I should have been out there a couple weeks ago and then it would have come out. frown.gif

With Old Pine home this week we want to get some things done that we have just let go for a while.

Brigie, how is Pat doing now?

Spit-Spot, how is your DH now?

Hope everyone is doing ok.

Have a great day. smile.gif

------------------

snowmomjune.gif

Morning Snowy, just us die hards here in Canada. Sorry you didn't get out sooner to clear your flower beds, already frozen to the ground, oh no........ I am hoping to get my lawn mowed one more time. tee hee

I am still waiting for my outside mums to quit flowering before cutting them down.

I got my firewood yesterday, lots of work but all stacked and ready to go for the winter. Now we can be warm. Will winterize the windows next.

Pat is doing okay, yesterday he wasn;t as sick, ended up in emergency again the day before, too much pain, had to give him a shot.

I sent him a joke this morning, I email him every morning, trying to keep his spirits up.

Thanks for asking.

I wonder where everyone is ???? Please check in Bleb and Spitty Spot. Do so sorry about your dog.

Try and have a good day everyone.

Brigid

------------------

brigid.gif

Hi guy's.....thought i checked in yesterday.....derrrrrrrrrrr......

We had temps in the high 60's for the past couple of days....can you believe that? No frost around here.....and today it's gonna rain.

Yeah Di.....it's aweful about your doggie! It's so hard to face ...when our beloved companions are fading before our eyes! Big HUG!!!!!!

HI SnowMommie ~ Brigie~ Dee~ Becca~Dad~MM~

All our fellow Canadian visitors!!

Spot.....Hey...how was your trip Spot?

Sorry about Pat Brigie!!!

love,

deb...bleb....beb

------------------

debbieLee1.jpg

Hey Bleb good to see you, but what is a drrrr? Thought you had been here yesterday, are we fading in your thoughts. icon5.gif

Glad your having such nice warm weather. It isn't really all that cold here either, just lots and lots and lots of rain. That's what makes us so green.. BC. the place not the people. ha ha

Hey S. Mommy I'm first, I'm first today,

Hope your doing fine.

Hello to all have a good day

grin.gif

------------------

brigid.gif

Mornin All!

Brigie.....i did the derrrrrrr cuz i could have sworn i posted and i didn't.

My mind....it's a slippin......slippin fast!

How is everybody today?

Spit,

I'm so glad to read you awesome news...And your so Happy with your new house and being close to MM!! Just Great!!!!

It's about time you got a break Spit!!!!!!

Hope you all have a great Day!

deb/bleb

------------------

debbieLee1.jpg

Morning everyone, yes, Brigie, you sure did beat me this morning. smile.gif

Hope Pat is doing better today.

It is so cold here that our furnace ran about every 30 minutes last night, yes, it sort of kept me awake. It would run for about 20 minutes and then in around 30 minutes after going off it would start up again.

I'm sorry about your dog too.

Hope everyone has a great day.

------------------

snowmomjune.gif

Well, tonight we had two people through our house. They were semi-interested. I hope it sells soon. I am so eager to get moving.....I am packing every day reguardless. That way I'll have less to do, when it's time to move. grin.gif

------------------

spitfireold.gif

Sounds good to me Spit, no one should wait until the last thing to pack. smile.gif

I do hope you get a buyer real soon. smile.gif I know you are wanting to get moved long before Christmas if you can. smile.gif

We got snow yesterday and it is here to stay I think. There isn't a lot, but there was a bit of rain mixed with it so could be slick out there. Trucks have sanded here and there so hope there aren't any accidents.

Saw my niece again late yesterday afternoon so we could get home before dark or not to long after dark at least. She is about the same so no new news to report.

Hope everyone keeps warm and don't work to hard now. smile.gif

Have a great day. smile.gif

------------------

snowmomjune.gif

biggrin3.gif

Hi Ho, everyone. S. Mommy, soooo cold where you are. I don't think you would like it at my house, the heat is turned off at night. We all have duvets,but no heat at night.

Bleb, Bleb, Bleb what are we going to do with you? Hey what's new anyway? What about your house and stuff?

Spitty Spot, keep on packing, the power of positive thinking, I think it works. I hope you sell extra quick.

I worked last night cleaning windows, and will work tonight, finishing cleaning the house. Lucky this one is right down the street from where I live.

You all have a good day, biggrin3.gif

------------------

brigid.gif

Good morning everyone.

Brigie, we turn our heat down to about 68 at night as it is a better sleeping temp.

It is about 10 degrees out there this morning. frown.gif NOT NICE!!!!!!! This is more like late December weather.

News on DS so will post in the other forum.

Hope you all have a great day. smile.gif

------------------

snowmomjune.gif

Hi Smommy will go directly and read about your DS......... hope it is good....

Sorry it is soooo cold where you are, we are still having rain and more rain, but it is very mild, not even winter jacket time yet. I am still wearing a sweater to school.

Working again tonight, hopefully the last day for this house and then I will take the weekend off.

Have a great day everyone.

grin.gifgrin.gif

------------------

brigid.gif

Wow, wish I could say it is light jacket weather here, but it is COLD again this morning. Another 10 degrees day. I am not real happy with these cold days either. frown.gif They say it is more like the end of December weather we are having and I believe it.

Our son hates the cold so this won't be a welcoming he will like. frown.gif

Now, if he doesn't change his mind he will be here in a week or a week and a day. smile.gif

I know you will be glad when this job is done, Brigie. Some think doing this kind of work isn't hard, well, I know it is, been there done that. Only I was cleaning a new motel just before it opened. That was a mess to clean. All the boards and sawdust, etc. etc. New tubs and mirrors and sinks and tubs with all those stickers that had to come off. It is hard work, so I understand that you will be happy when it is done. smile.gif

Need to check out the other forums now, so will get a move on.

Have a great day everyone.

wavey.gif for now.

------------------

snowmomjune.gif

Hey Smommy looks like we are the only ones here again...... I got a break worked Wednes. and Thursday, but the basement suit is not ready to be cleaned yet, probably on Wednes. so no work this weekend.

It is my son's 15th birthday today...my baby is 15. Making a nice breakfast, then off to his guitar lesson, then pick up cake and all the guys and off to spend the night at his dad's apartment. Yippee, 6 - 15 years olds with guitars an amps, glad it's over there. I figure it is the least his dad can do. This is the second year we have done it....... I have voted it in as a tradition.

Have a great day

grin.gif

------------------

brigid.gif

Hi guy's.....it's coooold and freezing rain outside now...slippery.....it was snowing....it's gonna keep up with the freezing rain overnight....coating trees and wires.....good night to be inside.

Have a great night guys!

Hey Brigie.....Smommy was at the chat friday night...we missed you....

Hope your Son had an AWESOME Birthday!!!!

Hey spit-spot....it twasn't meeeeeeee.....

blebbielee

------------------

debbieLee1.jpg

[This message has been edited by debbielee (edited November 16, 2002).]

Right behind you Spitty spot, that way you can't get me.... ha ha

Hey Smommy I beat you this morning, I think you are right behind me.......

Bleb sorry to hear about your weather stay inside with a good book, I am going to my mom's she bought 2 cell phones, one for her and one for me, our christmas presents.....we are going to activate them together today, sooooo exciting......

Missed Friday night...... didn't know.. sigh, was it good ?

Going to pick up the boys this morning I know they will not have slept all night...... teehee.

grin.gif

------------------

brigid.gif

So glad you have a cell phone Brigie....especially good for when your driving..and an emergency happens...

Hope the boy's had a blast.....ya think the old x has a headache from all the noice....hahhhhha

How did Pat's Chemo go this week?

Hi everybody else...stay safe and warm!

love,

deb

------------------

debbieLee1.jpg

Morning everyone.

No, I didn't get on here at all yesterday. Went to church, out to lunch with some of the ladies, and one man, from church, came home got ready to go to a Birthday Party for a Great-nephew and did some work on a craft item and put some clean laundry away. Busy yesterday all day.

Wow, Brigie, wish your DS a 'Happy Birthday' for me too. smile.gif

Glad you didn't have to stay and hear all the noise. smile.gif Also that you didn't have to work over the weekend.

It is nice to have a cell phone in case you need it. We have one that we try to remember to take with us when we go on any kind of trip. I don't use it much because of my pace maker. smile.gif

Beb, heard about all the rain and ice out east, hope you are all doing ok and not having a lot of it.

Spit-Spot, I saw that one post and thought you would get after someone. wink.gif

Do, where are you? Haven't seen you here for a while.

Is another cold day today, but looks like the sun is going to come out so should help.

Hope everyone has a great day. smile.gif

Just added more about our son. smile.gif

------------------

snowmomjune.gif

[This message has been edited by Snowmom (edited November 18, 2002).]

Hi guys, Dean (my son) had a great time at his dad's with his friends. They did not sleep at all. I don't think they made to much noise. Dean was in bed at 7:30 last night, couldn't keep his little eyes pried open.

I got my cell phone, I got my cell phone. tee hee

My brother's chemo went well on Friday, didn't post anything, because, well, I am afraid to jinx anything. His blood cell counts were good, and they lowered something in his dosage, he wasn't sick, had more energy. this friday he is at the big hospital in town, to find out if it is working. I keep tip toeing around it because I don't want to get hopes up that it is actually working, and find out it isn't.

I still send him silly emails every morning. The cell phones were actually a lot to do with him, for emergencies.

Anyway, glad you had a good day yesterday Smommy keeping out of trouble, sort of......

you know you could get into trouble talking to Spitty spot like that, it's almost like you want her to get me. tee hee

Hey Bleb, still raining here, and windy, no snow.

I hope you all have a good day.

thanks for asking about Pat.

grin.gif

------------------

brigid.gif