MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

I've been MIA for a while

LivinSimple

I just wanted you all to know that I'm still around. I haven't had a lot of computer time lately due to work and we've been having some pretty good storms lately.

Paul is starting his last week of truck driving school and he will be going OTR the first of October. Things are changing rapidly around here. That is also part of the reason I haven't been around much. I've been spending more time with him and also trying to get him ready for the road.

I just wanted to jump in here and tell you all that I've missed you and that I'll try to stop by more often.

Westie, you shouldn't feel snubbed.Don't tell anyone else this but I missed you most of all.

Bookworm, I hope to be able to go with him a time or two but it will be next year before I can go. We are so far behind on bills and such that I can't afford to take any time off work yet. I'm hoping for next summer or fall. I think it would be fun.

Paul has brought up the idea of me learning to drive the big truck and us going out as a team. I don't know about that. Since we don't have any kids, it might be an idea that we could consider.

Archived