MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Sunny Sunday

mommafitz

It is CERTAINLY not sunny here! It's grey and wet. The dogs went out first thing this morning and came in soaked! At least it's not snow. I'm not ready for a big snow yet!

Didn't get much done yesterday, was really tired all day. I think I pushed myself too hard this week and it all caught up to me yesterday. Moving off of the couch was a chore.

So I have some of yesterday's chores to get caught up on and then todays, but not too much. I have time to bake today, we need cake! I've been craving pudding and fish-thankfully not together.

We are finally getting a vehicle. A friend of DH's is selling his suburban, and it's perfect for us. DH has really wanted one for a long time. It will make a better bug out vehicle, too, cause it's 4wd.

OK, off to go read a few more posts and catch up.

Mo7

My dh finally got the woodburning stove put into place. Next weekend . . . stovepipe!! Then it can turn cold and I won't whine (well, maybe a little whine when I go out to do the animals).

Happy in IN

Kim

Good evening! Almost bedtime here, all the boys are asleep, finally! Went to church this morning and we had a carry-in dinner and a birthday cake for a former pastor who turned 98 years old this past Wednesday! What a man, still has quite a strong handshake, works every day and has this big booming voice that can belt out hymns and the most heart-felt prayers I've ever heard! It was a privilege to share his birthday with him!

Today is my dh's 41st birthday, he finally caught up with me LOL! 11yo ds birthday is on the 31st and he has lost two more baby teeth in the past two days. I remember lots of sleepless nights because of those teeth coming in

Got a little cleaning done and a little bit of laundry so all-in-all it was a good and productive day. Hope everyone gets a great night's sleep and hope I can keep up my motivation and energy to get more done tomorrow!

Take care, sweet dreams!

Howdy everyone. Have been busy, busy, busy...trying to get stuff done before it gets cold. Had today off work, tomarrow just have to go in for a bit to do some inventory, stocking and price changing stuff-should only take a couple of hours, and then have Tue. off, too. It's suppose to get cold here by Thur.-possible snow. DBF and a couple of friends have been working on getting the wood burner in (sounds like we're thinking the same, Kim). They got the pipe to the ceiling done yesterday and hopefully will get it through the roof and done tomarrow.

Went to DM and DF today for their fish fry. They'll be leaving to go back to FL. Thursday or Friday. Hard to believe that summer's over. Seems like it went soooooooo fast this year being so busy with buying this house and working on it.

Will start working on them Christmas ornaments real soon. Raided DM's craft room for patterns and material today-easier finding it in her nice, organized room (my stuff is still all packed in boxes upstairs

Archived