MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Is it really Friday?

mommafitz

Mornin!

I slept late today, no school today. But now my schedule is off, LOL.

Today will mainly be an easy day. It's cold...one of those days you want to climb into bed. So that's what I'm gonna do when Roan goes down for his nap.

DH has tomorrow off. The funeral for the firefighter that died was supposed to be tomorrow, but the coronor hasn't released the body yet. Even though he was in his 60s with multiple health problems, he was an unaccompanied death. They may want to do an autopsy. It's so hard watching them go through this, I know I felt much better after my dad's memorial service, you really do need tha closure, and they are kind of stuck. Plus they have family coming in who took time off work and such and now will either have to take more time or miss the service. I feel really badly for that. He's a veteran, so I'm not sure how easy it will be to reschedule that part of the service, either. Wish I knew more so I could help them with that stuff.

Mommafitz, you take it easy or I'm gonna come out there and tie your butt to the bed. I know it's hard, but you'll feel better in the long run for it.

Mo7

Yes it is Friday allready! Snowing here as usual.

I'm working 2 weeks straight so I've been busy preparing meals for the family.

This weekend I'm spending Saturday with my oldsest ds, taking him shopping and out for lunch/movie. It's been awhile since we've spent one on one time with each other, I'm so excited and I can tell he is too!

Hope you all have a great weekend as I know I sure will.

Archived