MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Roll Call.........

Guest Guest

I was just talking to a good friend about this site, she is still lurking here but commented about wondering how many there was here.

I told her I really didn't know but maybe we could find out.

So here is my idea. Lets have a roll call. Everyone post a reply and wave your hello flag to all here. You lurkers out there please join in too. Let us all say hello to each other.

Hello to everyone of you are there from the displaced Hillbillee in Michigan.

Hill

Hey there, everyone!!

I'm the lurker that Hillbillie was talking about... she's a super lady to have put me wise to this site... I have had some serious laughs in the last few days that were muchly needed...

I guess this is as good as a place as any to introduce myself, too. As the name implies, I raise and show llamas... I just returned last Sunday night from IN and the Great Lakes Regional LLama show where two of my wonderful critters took 1st place ribbons and qualified to go to Grand Nationals in Nebraska... quite a hike away... but we will be attending that also in a couple of weeks...

I have a DH that is an over-the-road trucker who is home usually only on the weekends and I handle the "farm" which consists of,currently, 8 llamas, 4 horses, 8 angora goats, 5 sheep, 3 dairy goats, 3 sled dogs,a yapping Pomeranian, a cat and a temporary visitor, a boxer mix pup that my middle son begged me to keep for "just two weeks"... that was a month ago..LOL.

I have a loved the posts that I have been reading and have even added my .02 cents worth from time to time... I almost always have something to say... even it it is wrong..lol... and a big enough mouth to say it anyway... hope I don't offend anyone in the process, though... if I do, I'm sorry in advance...

My hobbies and passions are my animals and spinning and knitting what I spin... I have even taken up weaving on a triloom. I have been there and done that, whatever "that" is, at one point or another in my life, but the list of things just won't fit here... I'll add my bit to the pot, though, as things come up, if that's okay with you's guys.

I don't always have the time to spend much of it in front of the ''puter, but I do try from time to time... usually in the middle of the night when things are quiet and I can acually hear myself think... I'm the only worman in a houseful of guys...get the picture??

I think I'm going to like it here.. very much...thanks for the howdies...

Llamamomma

WELCOME, Llamamomma!!!

I'm going to guess that you have three sons? (You mentioned a. houseful of guys and b. middle son) smile.gif

I'm in northern IN, with a DH, 17 yo DS, almost 15 DD, and a 6 yo DD. We sometimes have chickens (just got rid of the last batch), and have had geese and turkeys at times.

I did a bit of weaving in high school, and have lusted ( grin.gif ) after my FIL's huge rug loom since he got it years ago. Maybe someday... *sigh*

Glad you decided to post!!

acherryk2.gif

------------------

cat.jpg

Cat -

You're right!! I do have three boys, only not all of them are really living at home yet... I just seem to be the keeper of their junk!! lol

My oldest is just 30yo and made me a granny this spring... she missed my b-day by only a couple of days... guess she just wanted her own, do ya think? lol My middle one just graduated and of course thinks he's going to do everything better than mom cause "she's dumber than a box of rocks" You know the attitude.. oil and water mix better than we do... then, there's the baby, he'll be 10yo in Feb. He's still home and thinks he runs it... already...don't cha just hate it when the kids think they run the show? You really have to get up before breakfast to prove that they don't...LOL.. no wonder the young have the babies, they have more energy to keep up with them!!

So here I am... bringing up the rear... again... nana, nana, boo, boo....tag you're it!!!

Llamamomma