MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Snowy Sunday

mommafitz

yesterday it snowed, and today it rained.

i dislike working!!! (well, i dislike working outside of the hiome anyways)

this proves you cant teach an old dog new tricks...

i was buying some canning jars and pectin yesterday, and the old man inline behind me asked why i was buying them. i told him i was going to can. he said "you cant can this time of year, nothing grows!"

how ignorant!

It's actually warm here today! Will be about 60. I think it's been since November that we've seen anything near that. I'm so excited LOL.

It was warm eysterday, too. I got seven loads of laundry done, despite having to trudge through snowdrifts-I could NOT find our shovel. The complex manager did show up finally and snowblow. Well, I shouldn't say finally. It was her day off, she didn't have to come and do that at all, but I certainly appreciated it. Now to find the shovel LOL.

Today, since it will be warm enough I can take Roan out, I plan to get more laundry done, and the last of his packing for when I go to hosp. That first night when the baby is born he will stay with a friend, cause oldest DD wants to be at the hospital (she's cut the cord on all of her younger sibs), and then stay with her during the day while everyone is at work/school. Oldest DD will pick him up after school till DH gets home. I had to wait till I got a decnet amount of laundry done before I could pack for him LOL. Am packing for middle kids to stay with her that first night today after school.

We enjoyed the Superbowl, dinner was fajitas. Tonight's dinner is breakfast.

Mo7

Archived