MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

hey l@@k a new poll thing

Amishway Homesteaders

yes.. way too much time on your hands!

I need a couple of faucets outside replaced, some gates mended, goat pens need shoveling out...

We could use some help getting the rest of our fence up that we want up, and lets see, the greenhouse needs to be put up this spring too.

So, looks like there would be enough work for Mike if he could get from one place to the other to help us all. smile

next.gifHAVEANICEDAY8.gif everyone.

OK so here is the deal !

YES Michael does like doing chores around the house - while Lori is at work (4 hours per day) and I make up my own 'honey-dew' list but some days I am all caught up and have a few spare minutes sooooooooooooooooooooooooo

If you can't get that man to do you a few good deeds pack up your project and mail them to me ! ship that wall over here and I will fix it and sent it back looking all brand new.

for paint jobs just sent the part that needs painting ? no need to send the whole shed just the outside walls. Might have a bit of a problem with the faucets? need to find a way to keep the water from leeking out while in shipment? Oh and I don't do fences - sorry ! I built them (like ours) I just don'e fix them

AmishMichael2.jpg

Archived