MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Brought to tears!

mistylady

I drove downt he hill to go shopping and met the maillady on the way up the hill. She handed me a box and we chatted. I thought - great gads what has he bought now! Hmmm...addressed to me! I opened it and there was a wonderful note (which the kids have deemed thiers and won't let me have back since its shiney and pretty - Guen slept with it last night) and a fantastic box of treats and treasures from my secret pal! Thank you so much! You have no idea how you made my day! I took my box of goodies home and hubby asked me why I was in near tears. I showed him the box and note. He said Well, Misty you have a truly wonderful friend and they seem to know your favotire food! Chocolate!

Dear secret pal..you took a day that was not very happy and made it very special! Thank you so much! HUGS!

Oh Misty!

I am so sorry you are having a bad day...Cheer up...Spring is coming! No more snowed in, no more dragging frozen wood...You and your babies can go outside and play and play....It will get better....Plant some onions, spinach, lettuce, potaotes in some planters and trash cans.....Then you will have some fresh goodies to eat, sooner than the rest of us...Your own bit of an early spring.....I pray your day will get happier!!!!

Archived