MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Dear Dial-up people,

Amishway Homesteaders

Dear Dial-up people,

I am typing this note to you slowly as I know it takes forever for it to load on your computer! I did have plans of sending you a photo but knowing that it would take days to load as well so this is what it was a picture of - Close your eyes as you read this so you can see the picture of the scene in your head. Now think of a wide open area in a field near a farm? If you look way over to the right you will see a house? If there are flames coming out of the window. . .

Call the Fire department as this has nothing to do with the picture?

OK I will try this again . . .

The photo I was posting is of Lori and Michael working in the garden in February of this year. If all you can see is a white box that is because it was snowing like crazy and they went inside to get warm.

If you are still having trouble loading this on your older, slower computer and can’t read what I just typed then I will try and e-mail it to you. Just type in your address in the little box below and I will send it right out. Of course if you have dial-up the box will not work? So if you don’t see one just type NO in the box and my computer will see that and send it to you another way. Hope this finds you doing well and by the way. . . .

April fools rofl

AmishMichael2.jpg

This reminds me of the Amish computer virus going around a couple of years ago.

Did you see that one, Michael?

coffee

Here you go buddy...

Computer Virus!

You have just received the Amish virus.

Since we have no electricity or computers, you are on the honor system.

Please delete all of your files on your hard drive. Then forward this message to everyone in your address book.

We thank thee.

rofl

John

Archived