MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Friday the 13th of April 2007

Snowmom

GoodMorning2dogs2.gif everyone. smile

Right now our temp is 26 degrees and our high is to reach 45 degrees. The sun is out now and I see just a bit of cloud, so should be a GREAT DAY .

I think we will have a light breakfast today, since everyone is wanting to get outside. smile

CEREAL.giffruit.jpgORANGEJUICE2.jpgwater3.jpgmilk2.jpgTEAINGLASSCUP.jpg and COFFEEBLUECUP.gif

I really have no plans right now for the day, but I do know I need to make out a grocery list, as we are going shopping tonight. smile

I should get down stairs and do some things down there too today, but not sure if I will make it.

I do hope you all HAVEANICEDAY8.gifth13th.jpg . th6dee1705-2.gif

Morning Snowmom and everyone else.

I love Friday the 13th. It's funny to me to see how scared people can be of stuff.

Today me dad is supposed to be going camping with my DS and DD, the 2 brothers of mine that are around here, and my cousin and his two DS's. They are planning on going to Fort Casey. I'd like to go to, I haven't been there in over 10 years, but seeing as how I put the protection order against one of those brothers of mine, that's not going to happen.

Hopefully, nobody's plans will change, because my kids are really looking forward to it.

My neighbor (the one that I do the canning for) wants to know if this weekend will work for me so that the two of us can go to Eastern Washington to get...um..oops...brain freeze! Some type of berry I think, I can't remember what now, darn it! Anyway, going over there to bring them back here so I can make jelly.

So hopefully, that will work out, I haven't canned anything in what..2 weeks? DarleneSwoon

Now I better check out everything else so I can get back to work. wink :ebay: I like to flip back and forth on the pages. smile

Hope everyone has a great day! bighug

Happy to see someone will have a great day.

It IS Friday the 13th and whatever superstitions are out there are seemingly hitting my home. My morning has not started out well at all. Woke up to a blanket of snow and snowing....it's melting now but what a mess and still is cloudy and cold....and I guess I'm just plain ole crabby this morning LOL!

Ds deleted all my files on the computer...bit of a story... I am not to happy about that right now....he is lucky he is at school.

I do eat when I'm stressed, I allready ate 2 cupcakes smothered with icing....not to mention breakfast and it's not even noon. Why did I do that?

LOL, okay I don't want to be a big negative lioness any longer. Friday the 13th....ah....whatever.

Big hugs....hope your day is going much better than mine. xo

smile

Archived