MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Monday nice and sunny

Snowmom

tGoodMorningpuppy.jpg everyone. smile

Today I have brought some bacon.jpg , ScrambledEggs.jpg , OrangeButterCoffeeCake.jpg , best_hot_chocolate_01.jpg , COFFEEBLUECUP.gif, ORANGEJUICE2.jpg, milk2.jpg and some fruit.jpg

The sun is shining very nicely, and the temp is 49 degrees now and our high is to reach 67 today. smile It was so nice yesterday that I went out in the afternoon and sat for a while just soaking up the sun. smile

I have walked and biked this morning as well as opened the door for Minnie about a doz. times. smile

I do need to get some breakfast myself as I am getting feedme hungry.

I will need to do at least one load of laundry today as well as water my house plants.

I need to get going so you all take care and HAVEANICEDAY8.gif . thhugdfrommetouanimals-2.gif

:hello2: Snowy and all who follow.. I'll take fruit and coffee this mornin thanks! I guess it's house cleaning day.. The laundry room needs a good going over and my stairway has collected crud all winter! ewww I am going to use my dd while she's home...

What's everyone doing today??? Hugs to you all and I hope you have a great day!!!!!!!!

I'm going to whip up a batch of bisqwick (sp?) mix that Westie listed. Chop some wood and do a little clean up around here. Hopefully I will get a call into work today.

The weather is gloomy, bit of rain. Sold some furniture over the weekend and now have to find some new homes for a few of my things around here, also a good time to purge a few items as well. Extra 600.00 will come in handy to fill my pantry...like I have any room left in there!

Preparing to paint the kitchen, lots of of prep to do on the walls. Just throwing a coat of white paint on them to freshen them up...they are in bad, sorry shape right now.

Best wishes all and have a fabulous day!

Good evening everyone bighug

I got home this afternoon after a long weekend of being away....and it's nice to be here! I was in Des Moines, 100 miles south of us since last Thursday. I drove up to Mason City 60 miles northeast of us, on my way home this morning, and picked up DSIL who will be here for a week. Thank heavens for Interstates! smile

Tonight we're all sitting here dead tired and just waiting for time to go to bed!

Have a great evening everyone!!!

Evening everyone! Sounds like you all have been busy!

I pretty much just did laundry today and went to class. I have to write a 5 min persuasive speech for Thurs class. I am having writers block.

Weather is beautiful here, tonight it is raining which we need. I did get my strawberry bed weeded so now I am going to replant it (cats dug it up last yr grrr) This time I'm putting netting over it to keep birds and cats out. (Bees can get in through the top)

Archived