MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Partly Sunny Saturday

Snowmom

GOODMORNINGDOVES.gif everyone.

The sun is just now coming out, it has been cloudy up until now. The temp is only 46º this morning and our high is to be 70º today.

I got a call from Jerry yesterday and his wife had to have a biopsy yesterday. She had found a lump and it was hard. frown Not good. Please pray for her about this. Thank you.

I don't know if I will be on tomorrow at all, so I wanted to be sure and wish every mother here a HAPPYMOTHERSDAYWITHHAT.jpg .

I'm not sure just what we are going to get done today, but we need to find plastic for the greenhouse so that may mean going someplace to find it. smile Like 48 miles from here.

We have been bringing in the feeders at night so we don't have to keep buying new ones. smile After the other night when they were broken up.

I'm bringing some breakfast again this morning as I haven't eaten yet. smileORANGEJUICE2.jpgWAFFLES1.jpgScrambledEggs.jpgOrangeButterCoffeeCake.jpg and fruit.jpg

I need to get going now, so, you all have a HAPPYMOTHERSDAY.jpg and a HAVEAGREATWEEKENDAMUM.gif

Hi Snowmom, not to busy a place today. I had to work this morning and then been very lazy this afternoon. Even took a nap!

I did get my walking done and on my way back DS asked if we wanted to have brunch out tomorrow. Of course I said yes! Breakfast is my favorite meal to eat out and make that a buffet and it's marvelous. I don't let myself eat buffet type meals out very often, I'm just such pig a when I do.

Hope you all have a great Mother's Day! bouquet

we had a wonderful cook out at dear hubby's second brothers house for mothers day and i used the grill and grilled all the meat for the first time today loved it now i want one a gas grill. happy mothers day ladies

Archived