MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Thilly Thurthday

mommafitz

Hey Ya'll! wiggle

I hope everyone had a pleasant Independance day and happy anniversary to Linda Lou. yahoo

We ate too much. The grilled shrimp, chicken, and veggies were delicious. Since we ate early we were able to stop at Dairy Queen for a small treat to enjoy while waching the fireworks.

Today will be a day of running necessary errands. Then I will be able to enjoy the rest of my vacation with a little less stress. banana

I spent yesterday's morning hours catching up on laundry. My washer broke on Sunday and DH got me a loaner Tuesday to use while mine is being repaired.

What is the shelf life on home canned veggies? I've got a few jars of pickles from 2004 that I think I will pour out so I can reuse the jars. That's the only thing that ever lasts around here! rofl

I hope ya'll have a fantabulous day!!!!!!

mommafitz

Good morning!

Got a good start today, got a few things listed on ebay. Will try to take some more pictures of stuff today (have to take them outside) to get more stuff listed.

We had a fairly relaxing fourth until bedtime. Neither of the babies could go to sleep with all the noise. So EVERYONE should sleep late LOL.

Doing a bit of baking this am, before it gets too hot, and then putting up the broth from the pork and the chicken that I cooked to pull for bbq sandwiches yesterday. Then cleaning and playing with the kidlets!

Mo7

Mornin' guys n gals!

Brought a light brek for those that stuffed silly yesterday! LOL

croissant_clayetteHD.jpgfruit.jpgteapotandcups.jpgorangejuice-1.jpgcoffee-graphic-1.png

Today I'm going to have a fairly relaxing day as I've run me bottom off all week. Had a great 4th, with several friends and fam over. Weather was ab-gorgeous y-day with a tope temp of 85 & humidity of less than 50%- YAY!!! All I really need to do today is strip some LO chicken for another meal & shuck/blanch/freeze corn. Maybe do a few loads of laundry. If I feel a hankering, I'll bake a few goodies for the freezer, now that I've got some room in there again!

Mommafitz- maybe you can make a veggie soup or stew? And luck on getting your washer fixed or replaced!

Happy anniversary Linda Lou!

Have a blessed day all!

GoodMorningHappyBeeDaisy.gif everyone.

Mommafitz, I have some things left from 1999 that I canned. I'm still using it and it is safe. smile If you don't think you will use the pickles, then toss them out, otherwise, they should be good yet.

Do hope you get your washer fixed without to much trouble. smile

thanim_9370-1.gif Linda Lou and DH.

Mo7, hope you are able to get your pictures taken and things listed on line today. smileth6dee1705-2.gif

th00dolphin2Dty3334.gif for the breakfast, Kayla. smile It sounds like you had a great time yesterday and you probably do need a day to relax. smileth6dee1705-2.gif

We did go in to see the fireworks last night and it was after 11:00 when we got home. Old Pine had to be to work today, so we both had a nap yesterday. Old Pine did grill some steak and had put potatoes in the grill to bake as well as a pan with sweet corn on the burner on the grill, then I made some cole slaw and fixed cut up carrots so we had a nice meal at noon. In the evening we just had a light meal so we wouldn't be stuffed while watching the fire works. smile

I have the dishes all done from yesterday and I have eaten already this morning. I do need to get on load of laundry done today and should vacuuming a bit too.

Not sure what tonight will bring as Old Pine works 10 hours now for a few days.

You all take care and HAVEANICEDAY8.gifTHURSDAY2.gif .

Archived