MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Fantabulous Friday

mommafitz

Mornin' ya'll! bouquet

I thought I'd check in before I got busy in my kitchen.

Thanks for the advice on the home canned veggies. I think I only have 4 quart jars of pickles. I don't think they are gonna be eaten. They're dill and DH prefers bread 'n butter. whistling

It was hot yesterday while we were running around town paying bills and shopping. I was SSSOOOOOOO happy to get home. I think a lot of other people decided to take vacation time too!!! help It was way too crowded for me!!!!!!

I checked on my washer. I should get it back at the end of next week.

Linda Lou- My DH and I will celebrate our 23rd anniversary in August. I salute you and your DH. bounce

Ya'll have a great day. I'm spending mine at home and I'm so happy!!!!! banana

mommafitz

Good morning,

It's going to be hot here again today. In fact it's already hot!

I'm working from home today, but have to take my new glasses back this morning because I can't see through them!

I'll probably spend some time with my DD and GS too. The air quality is really bad here right now and she had a terrible headache from it yesterday. Many people, including me, had bad headaches from the pollution yesterday. One more in a long list of reasons to get out of here!

good morning!!

my fun filled day involved baking like mad, canning, and heading down to the farmers market to sell my wares!! over the past few months my friend char and i have been chrochting, knitting and sewing like mad for the farmers market. our recipes have been approved by the health athourity, and so we have been baking up a storm. i am having so much fun with this. not to mention just being in a hoppin' good mood because of my new little neice. yahoo

unfortuneate, there is a dark cloud looming. my husband was put on probation at work and what that basically means is that his boss can fire him at any time. i dont understand why, scott was saying to me just the other day how awsome a worker he was, and the poeple i know whose homes he tiled tell me how great his work is. so pat might lose his job soon.

My job is horrible. i was promoted to supervisor,and given a raise to 10 dollars an hour. however, i am allergic to everything there, i sneeze all day, i am constantly covered in rashes all over my hands and sometimes up to my elbows, the skin on my hands gets so dry from the rashes, and constantly washing that my fingers crack and bleed and it hurts to bend them. i am a cook, and i am constanlty handleing pickles, and tomatos, and when you have sores oin your hands it HURTS!!! we have gloves, but i find the rash gets worse when i wear them. i may be allergic to them as well. i have been seriously trying to find another job, something where i can stay home more. i talked to the manager of the local insurance company, and she said that if i submit my resume, she would give me a call when there is an opening. but who knows when that will be? i doubt i am qualified anyway.

yesterday my co-workers ex husband kidnapped her daughter. fortuneately the police were called immediately, he was arrested, and he daughter was returned. SCARY!! mecry

also yesterday i found out that one of my regular customers is a convicted pedofile. good to know!!! he lives not too far from my previously mentioned co-worker. i will have to tell her about that as soon as i see her again!!

well, have a great day everyone!

Pixie,

at galls.com you can order latex free gloves. Also buy some herbal liver support should help allergies. topical benadryl might help too.

Momma, send those dills over here!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cant keep pickles in the house.

worked in kitchen and did laundry today

Mo7

Good afternoon everyone. Sounds like a busy bunch.

We went to the house of a friend of a friend for the 4th, and it was great except for the one firework that decided to go backwards from where it was aimed and come shooting towards me, to explode right in front of my chest. I'm ok except for the 5 burns on my leg and 9 burns on my arm! They are all about the size of a mosquito bite when you can't stop picking it. It didn't hurt when it got me, I was quite stunned though. It kind of felt like slight bee stings. I think it looks worse than it really is. Thank goodness I had my bottle of tea tree oil with me that night!

I think we're going to a friend's house to bbq tonight and help her and her DH take cabinets out of their kitchen for their remodel.

Too hot to cook inside, so we do A LOT of bbqs with the nice weather, which is fine with me, since I do not bbq!

Hope the rest of the day is great for everyone!

Archived