MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

I am crazy- and I am new

Aint2nuts

This whole durned thread almost cost me a new keyboard (laughing and spewing coffee)!!!!! Love your avatar, A2N!!! Welcome to the bestest, craziest place on the whole wide interwebby thingie.

Well, we all know laughter is the best medicine...and all ya'll are good medicine, y'know it?

--Sharon

sassing Crazy?! I was crazy once and they locked me up in a rubber room. Yep they locked me up in a rubber room. I died in that rubber room yep I died in that rubber room. They buried me deep and the worms crawled in and the worms crawled out they ate my eyes and my nose and ate the goo between my toes yep the worms crawled in and the worms crawled out. Crazy? I was crazy once.... neener

welcome6 Aint2nuts

So we are a little crazy around here, wouldn't be near as much fun if we weren't. You have to be a little crazy in order to survive in this world. We just sort of all come together here and share our ideas of how to avoid being led to slaughter like the sheeple.

Another dis-abled prepper-type (MS) here to welcome you. Some of us have discussed Disability/Special Needs And Prepping in various threads so you might be interested. For instance: It's summer and I never leave my house without a Heat Emergency Survival Kit - ice packs, cooling bibs and neck ties, ice-water bottle, personal fan, emergency mylar blanket to shield from the sun, etc. Thinking ahead to survive our own personal limitations makes all dis-abled folks preppers anyway -- TWENTY-FOUR-SEVEN! You're probably in the mindset already.

balloons Glad to meet you.

MtRider

Archived