MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Another Maine

OldMaineBear

WATER, WHAT IS WATER????? My area hasn't seen any decent rain in months. The lakes and rivers are all running low, the grass and crops are just a disaster here. I live in Southeast Tennessee and we have a tremendous drought going on all summer.

But those pix do look nice...I'm jealous

Not much going on here today, just sitting and catching up on my net life.....Kids will be home from school soon.

The boys are doing great,, They are 13, 10, and 7 now, how they have grown since I was last on here.... but they are doing great.

Originally Posted By: unikemom
WATER, WHAT IS WATER????? My area hasn't seen any decent rain in months. The lakes and rivers are all running low, the grass and crops are just a disaster here. I live in Southeast Tennessee and we have a tremendous drought going on all summer.
But those pix do look nice...I'm jealous

Not much going on here today, just sitting and catching up on my net life.....Kids will be home from school soon.
The boys are doing great,, They are 13, 10, and 7 now, how they have grown since I was last on here.... but they are doing great.

Hey there,
I've been holding your rain hostage. grin

No seriously, it's rained 12 out of 14 days here recently, no lie. But, all the wannabee hurricanes and tropical depressions have so far petered out so I'm happy. Thanks OMB and Mrs. Bear for the beautiful photo.

But the good news??? I have today off. A monday! Unheard of!
(insert cartwheel here). Perfect rainy day to work on the house.
Counting my blessings. I am not slogging my work equipment through soaked Miami.

Hugs goodmorning all.

Archived