MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Confession

JCK88

I post bravely. I have a big mouth and a computer to go with it. But I'm actually shy with people. I have been wanting to go to chat but don't know when it is. :::::::Do you just sneak in and say hi or do you have to know somebody-- are there topic chats or is it free-for-all:::: (I jumped in there once and jumped right back out because of panic LOL)

(((JCK88))) Free for all scheduled chat is on Monday nights. Scheduled topic chat is on Thursday mornings. The chat room is free to use anytime by anyone, you don't have to know anybody or wait for an invite. Jump in, sit back and just watch until you're comfortable. You don't have to say anything if you don't want to, or, you can jump in and "talk" a mile a minute if you want!

Monday evening chat times are 5-7 pm Pacific, 6-8 pm Mountain, 7-9 pm Central, and 8-10 pm Eastern.

Thursday morning chat times are 7-9 am Pacific, 8-10 am Mountain, 9-11 am Central, and 10am - noon Eastern.

don't be shy... when you come in just say Hello and then sit back and read.

Sometimes a chat will stay on topic, sometimes there might be 3 or 4 different topics going.

you can ask a question and sit back and read what everyone has to say.

Me? I keep buggin' ya till you start talkin!

Those are the 'official' times for chat, we are quite often early or late or both... Monday night chat is not recorded, sometimes Thursday morning chat is, but can be edited if you say something you don't want left in.

If I'm there and there aren't many people, I'll often post in the shout box that chat is open.

I never posted in a chat room before I came on here, so you're not alone in that.

There are other "rooms" in there, too, if you want to go chat with somebody during a scheduled chat.

'Course, everybody *else* will be DYING of curiosity... rofl

If you want, you can PM me with a time to meet, and we can go try it out ahead of time so you can play with the "bells and whistles" ahead of a scheduled chat.

bighug

Thanks much...I'll see what I can do. I don't stay up late at night so .... on an owly Monday, I'll come catch y'all. Oh..it's Thursday...hmmmm......maybe this am. So...will go get stuff done first...!!

I didn't know there was a chat Thursday morning.

I will have to put that on my calendar.

Archived