MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

He took her today

WormGuy

Sorry for your lost. Even when it is expected, the loss of someone you love is hard. I will keep you and your family in my prayers. They say that time heals and that it will get better. In a way they are right, life does return to a new normal, but nothing will ever replace the emptyness in your heart from the loss of a parent or other close friend or family member. Just remember that they are still there in your thoughts and will never truely be lost as long as they are in your heart. It has been 34 years since I lost my mother and 11 since I lost my father. I still miss them, but I can say that most of the time the memories are happy ones. I miss being able to share my life with them, but I still keep them in my heart. I just know that someday we will be together again and until then I will keep them in my heart and in my prayers. For now, how I live is a reflection of them in my life, for they made me the person that I am today.

I'm so sorry for your loss, WormGuy. Sympathy1.gifHUGS34.gif

May you know the pease and comfort that God can give you. You will have the memories forever.

My mom has been gone 23 years and my dad 38 years, and yes, I still miss them both. I also know I will be able to see them again one day.

• 1 month later...

Archived