MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

I Got My Pressure Canner Today

The MacKinnon

woohoocanning

However the seller forgot to include the manual, so I'm waiting for it and for DH to switch out the little 1/2 size stove for the full size on in our rented duplex. So meantime, I'm reading a lot...

She ^^^^^ means that!

Our fearless leader lives to get others hooked on home canning!

Love ya, Babe!

Everybody's welcome to come help. We've just moved from the 3400 sf house to the 950 sf house which has a very small, efficiency size stove that DH promises he'll change out.

I'm so busy with school stuff and just trying to settle in the new digs I have no clue where some necessary things are. DH and his friend just grabbed boxes and put them in one of 2 storage units. DarleneSwoon

But I do have a couple of books. I'd like to try soup first, I think. My twins are coming to TN from Austin for a few days and it would be nice to send them back with something homemade (besides Holiday angst).

Did anyone get the license of the truck that ran over me?

Note to Darlene: help! No seriously, where should I go to order the replacement weight thingy?

I did find the manual on line and I downloaded it, so as soon as I can find time, I'll start. Now which box is my time packed in???

Archived