MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

What's up today

winknasmile

I'm working today and I wondered what everyone else is up to. Are you cleaning, shopping, wrapping, cooking or all of the above? Since we're going to DS's Christmas day I don't have a much to do until then when I'll make breads and a salad for dinner. I have a few more packages to wrap before then. So, what are you doing today/this weekend?

We have storm warnings out for the state today. An accumulation of another 6-8" of snow by morning and up to 20 mile an hour winds. frozen

Have a happy day and smile!!!

I spent time today 'singing' carols in the shout box... LOL !

I sweet-talked hubby into taking the kids to visit some friends, so I could wrap gifts this evening. He said he'd call before they came home. He called after being gone only 45 minutes!!! I asked him if he thought I was superwoman. I had 8 people to wrap gifts for! I asked him if he could manage to kill 15 more minutes. I got them done (not too neatly, but they're wrapped)

Now, all I have left to do is the cooking - just five things- a ham, turkey breasts (2), a coconut cake, squash custard, and potatoes (for the potato salad). I have several salads to make, though (4, I think). No problem. This is about the 35th Christmas dinner that I've cooked.

CAKE ?!

Geez, I forgot the cake! Bye!

Archived