MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

It's a GREAT day!!

Skagitgal

grin I got up this morning and decided today was the day I retire from over the road trucking. bouquet

The more I roll it around, the better it sounds. Dear hubby just said..'I was wondering when you were going to hang it up'!!

HAH!!! when..right now!!

I think DH is going to dump truck, but that's his hobby, not mine.

So now instead of being cranky, exhausted, wound up overtight, and just plain tired; I can cross off just plain tired!!

Whoo Hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! balloonsbananabouquetclapsmilie

GOODMORNINGBEARMAKINGORANGEJUICE.gif Skagitgal and everyone else. smile

That sound like a great idea, to retire from over the road trucking, that is. Now, you will have more time to come here each day. smileHUGS4-1.gif

It was 15º when I got up this morning and so it was another cold day, but, that is expected up here in MN. smile We are to get a few warmer temps this weekend. Our high for today is to be 35º so not bad. smile

Not sure what all I will get done today, but will start with trying to get the tree down and some of the other decorations down too.

Old Pine is off this weekend so he is home to help me. smile

We did go down :STAIRS: and we 7.gif and 9.gif so now, I am in hopes to keep it up, I didn't get the 3rd day done this week, but am in hopes to do this at least 3 to 4 days a week this year. smile Of course, Old Pine won't be able to do it with me all the time as I will do it in the mornings and he will be at work a lot of those days.

Can't stay on here long today as need to feedme yet. smile

HAVEAGOODDAYWINTERGIRLANDSNOWMAN.gifHAPPYSATURDAY10.gifHAVEAGOODWEEKEND.gifSNOWMANHUGSINPURPLE.jpg

Oh Skagitgal! I'm so happy! I have been worried about you, ever since you caught pneumonia, so far from home! What will your hobby be? Prepping and more prepping??

I have so many things on my 'to do list', that I can't die until I'm 120. LOL

First thing; I need to pull up my socks and get some garden production from my gravel bar. About 20 loads of compost...work for that new orange dump truck..hanging around in the driveway.

I've got a survival test going on in the green house right now. What will grow with the weather, no additional heat. The greens are up 3/4 of an inch. So I'm encouraged.

Mom11, the pneumonia thing, it's taken me almost 10 months to start feeling like I have it whipped. Part of it is my age and stress conditions, the rest of it...just a severe case of the yuchhys. I have been eating more vitamins than food, & slowing feeling better.

Loosing stress has got to be the best health present I could give myself. Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!

Hobbies? Well I'm interested in many things. Ensuring that my prepping is better secured is high on the list.

Boy, everyone should have the great day I'm having!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DH called to see if I needed him to stop for honey for the bread maker, I was happy to hear support for my efforts. Of course, he had been at Circuit City to look for deals on electronics or software, things I think we have more than our share of, but its a start.

The bread making is a huge hit. So are the bean soups. The only grumbling has been when I've asked for help in trying to find our dehydrator which was bought following 9/11 and has been stored away somewhere for about two years.

Have a good day everyone!

Skagitgal, congrats on your retirement! balloons It sounds like you will have plenty to keep yourself busy.

Sorry to hear you had pneumonia. I had it once when I was much younger and it took a lot of time for me to bounce back from it.

Archived