MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Fog

OldMaineBear

GOODMORNING3-1.jpg

We had our January thaw from Sunday through yesterday and now it is down to 15º again. We lost about 6 inches of snow or more and now we are ready for more. smile Our high for today is suppose to reach 25º so really not to bad. smile

I don't think it is foggy here, but, I can't see outside yet, it is still very dark. I do understand such weather changes as we have them here too. smile But, I love it here in MN., and don't think I would really like to live any place else. Old Pine is talking about going south for the winter, in a couple years but, I'm not to sure about it. I like snow for Christmas.

Not sure just what all I will get done today, but do need to do the dishes and a bit of laundry for sure. smile

For those of you who haven't signed up yet, please don't miss your change to join the Spring Fling Secret Pal Exchange. Come on down to the Homemade Memories and sign up. Guys are welcome too, Worm Guy has signed up, so more of you can too. smile

HAVEAGOODDAYWINTERGIRLANDSNOWMAN.gifSNOWMANHUGSINPURPLE.jpg

We've been waking up to fog every morning for a week OldMaineBear but like Snowmom says it's cooled off again and this morning is crystal clear.

The fogs a pain but the warmer weather this time of year is wonderful. We were happy to have finally gotten rid of some of the ice.

School is canceled here due to gale force winds. I was woken at 5am by howling winds and lightning. We lost power for about an hour as well.

The best part of this is we used some of my stored water that DH thought was silly. The water coming out of the tap was brown so I sent a kid down to get one of the stored soda bottles full of water. DH had his morning coffee made with good water. And I'm adding a french press or a basic drip coffee part to the list of things to buy quickly. Our high tech coffee pot would have been useless had the power stayed off and I would have had a grumpy not-so-D H to deal with.

Archived