MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

The Big Move

BiscuitMaker

Well we have packed 215 boxes so far, you would think the house would look empty NOT! I haven't even started on the kitchen.

However I know how much food storage I have---the whole time I was packing it I was saying I'm glad I have this as my back was breaking. We moved a bunch to the new house already builder let us put stuff in the garage, I didn't know I had 28 buckets of stuf-----------.Hope no one steals it out of the garage.

We are to close on both houses tomorrow, that is if our lender can be ready, our appraiser had a problem and just got the appraisal to the lender today. I have to remmember I am not in control of this and I am amazingly calm. Well it could be all the advil!!!!

I still have a lot of packing to do, this will be a long night. Wednesday the movers come and then another long day. Then Thursday and Friday to paint and clean the old house.

New house no fence and 2 dogs ---that should be interesting.

The new yard in the back has nothing, you could think of it as an empty palete or a money pit take your pick.

Just a note as to the goings on----------your roving reporter.

Sat. I would like to stay in bed----------

((((((BiscuitMaker)))) Packing is exhausting!

I am sure you are anxious to get settled into your new home! Are you going to add a fence for the dogs? I vote for a HUGE veggi garden in the back yard smile

Hope the rest of the move goes smoothly! bighug

GOODMORNINGDOGONSWING.gif

Hope you move goes well, and it has to be hard to be working on both homes at the same time.

I haven't moved since 1971, and I really don't want to think about doing it now. smile

Yes, a nice BIG garden in the yard, that would be great. You will need a fence for the dogs, for sure. smile

You HAVEANICEDAYSUN.gifHUGS4-1.gif

Archived