MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Wobbly Wednesday

mommafitz

Mornin' ya'll! wiggle

Yes, it's the crybaby checking in on a Wednesday morning. rollingeyes

I ended up visiting our Walk-in Clinic yesterday. I had to fill out paperwork cuz I hadn't been there in 3 years!!! (See..........I never get sick enough for the dr! happy02) I was spot on with my diagnosis......I have a sinus infection. I got some antibiotics and instructions to continue taking my daily allergy pill. I slept off and on all day. Got up for a shower and again to go to town. Then I went to bed early. I only woke up once or twice. I am going to work today only because I want to take 2 vacation days next week. I was able to put on makeup and get dressed so I figger I can go to work! rofl

I'd rather stay home in the bed but that ain't happenin'............. DarleneSwoon

Anyhoo, I hope we ALL have a good day today!!!!! banana

mommafitz

Shower and makeup.....you must be feeling a little better than yesterday mommafitz. I hope so anyway!

I've got Red Hats this morning. We meet in a park once a year for rolls and coffee and bring our DH's along if they wish to go. Mine went last year but this year is finding every excuse he can not to have to go. I just let him stammer and stutter but actually don't care a bit that he isn't going. I've learned if he doesn't want to do someting it's best just to go on w/o him since it just ruins it for me if he's in a snit. So I'm picking up 2 of my friends about 8:00 and off we'll go.

Tonight I'm signing a 2 year contract to teach preschool again. I quit a couple of years ago thinking we'd travel but haven't done any and don't suppose we will so I needed something to keep me busy during the winter months.

How about the rest of you, what's going on in your world today? Have a good one whatever it may be! bighug

bighug GM all!

Mommafitz, glad you're on the mend. bouquet

Dee, you have a great day with your friends! grouphug

I'm about to put some venison in the crock pot to cook and then I'll make gravy and rice to go with it later. feedme

Still busy working on my Fireside Story, I'm enjoying that so much, and it's helped me so much. coffee2

I hope everyone has a great day! flowersmilie

Morning all,

Mommafitz, glad you went to the doctor. Hope today goes easy on you. Take care.

Dee, have fun!

P2bm, keep writing. Can't wait for the next one!

I'll be off soon to church for quilting. Today our teen youth group is coming to tie crib quilts (that we have made) for our Children's Hospital. Half of them will do this and the other half is going to clean up the cemetary. Service Project for them today.Should be a lot of fun.

I've already started a load of laundry and watered the garden and took the dog out. Good start for the day.

Take care everyone.

Wobbly?!? Wobbly Wednesday?? I'm going up the extension ladder to clean off the high gutters and gave the roof a quick check and you choose 'Wobbly'??? eek

Seriously, I have gutters to clean, weeds to kill and a few tomato plants to plant. Its a gorgeous day for outdoor work! Sunny with a high of 80. yay! star

If we get these things done, the kids and I are having a campfire in the back where we will burn old school notes and toast marshmallows

GOODMORNINGDOGONSWING.gif everyone. smile

I am glad you were able to get help, mommafitz. smile It will take a few days, but, you will be all better again. smile

Dee, you have fun today with the other Red Hat ladies. smile

I did 4 loads of laundry yesterday and today, I am in hopes to take the boys to the park to play and have a picnic there, then maybe swimming this afternoon or not. In hopes to take them fishing again tonight. Old Pine took them last night for a while and I stayed home.

YOUTAKECARENOW.gif

HUGS4-1.gifHAVEAGOODDAY-2.gif

Archived