MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Leg in Brace

Some of you know that I have been having problems with my knee. Well after several days of it really bothering me, I went to the MD yesterday. I am now wearing a brace from mid thigh, to mid calf. Can you just see this, I am about 5' 1" and the brace is about 20 inches long.

Oh snowie so sorry to hear about the brace on your leg....to bad you can't do the laundry now...tee hee.....I hope that the doctors check it out thoroughly and make sure it not something more serious....

I am sure your positive attitude will get you through this just fine......Old Pine, you hear me....??????take care of snowie for us.

If you can take the combination of Echinaacea and goldenseal, it should help with the inflammation. You could call your MD and ask. It can be found at the drug store with the supplements. Suggested dosage is on the bottle. Drinking Chamomille tea might help also.

Oh Snowy so sorry to hear about your leg brace and all but I am relieved to hear that you don't have blood clots.

Just have Old Pine set the computer up on a movable table with wheels and put it close to you... Follow the doctors orders and you will be up and tapping the toes at squaredances sooner than you think!

Holie Molie Snowie.....maybe you wacked it last month when you were bouncing into walls cuz you were dizzy!.....If it's not one thing it's another!

WE know OldPine takes good care of you.....wish i could come and help him!

Try and at least enjoy your rest....thanks for letting us know what's up!

Take care!

love-deb

Guest Guest

*giving OldPine three bottles of Geritol ......

one for the washer .....

one for the dryer .....

one for the freezer ......

Enjoy your rest Snow!!

Guest Guest

Snomom, so sorry for your pain, I suppose the Dr. ruled out water on the knee... When one of my daughters ran track in school, she got water on the knee and it was painful.... Anyway I hope you have a speedy recovery, (((((hugs))))))

Guest Guest

It seems as if it has been one thing after another. I really hope you are back on your feet again soon. In the mean time enjoy the enforced rest and time to work on crafts. What sort of crafts do you do?

SueC