MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Hi... It's a green acres kinda situation.....

Tammy

Thank you John!

I'm looking forward to receiving many good answers to the many questions I'll be asking. smile

I am trying my hand at salsa this morning....the first question I should have asked was how to hold that pickerupper thing for the jars....I realized after the first couple of tries to plick the jars out of the water that I was holding it backwards! I was holding it so the 2 black handles were down and the crookity part was in my hand! LOL...... It reminded me of the first time I used chopsticks at a china buffet! heehee lol

Hi Tammy

I just found this place too. I am so excited. About 8 months ago God started showing me how I needed to be prepared. So I have been busy learning too. I have been all over the web, but I have not found much I couldn't figure out on my own until I got here. These ladies are some brave, smart, hard working ladies!

Welcome to MrsSurvival! I know you will enjoy it here as much as I do.

I love the way a lot of the threads here evolve into many new ways around old problems! Sometimes, threads get a little off track, but keep reading, because sometimes the juciest fruit is buried where you least expect it!

Mais cher! Don't miss out! There's lots to see! sCh_reader.gif

Welcome to one of the most progressive "all-purpose" preparedness/survivalist sites on the Internet! Be sure to check out the for-members-only sections downstairs!

--Sharon

PS, If you're new to stocking your pantry, here is a must-see-learn-a-lot kinda place, to help you get started...

http://athagan.members.atlantic.net/Index.html

Archived