MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Hurricane tracking

PoGo

I'm sure all of you that are affected by hurricanes know of all the websites for tracking storms. However, I was told of this one on another forum, and wanted to pass it on to all of you that may not be aware of it's existence.

http://www.stormpulse.com/

Ike looks serious!

If y'all want to add other storm tracking websites here, please feel free to do so.

Pogo,

Thanks for the link..I have been looking for this site. Saw it on another forum but never book marked it. I have it book marked now.

Wish Ike would just go away like Josephine did..I live on the Texas coast and I don't like what I see.....

Wow, Suzann, we want you safe somewhere else than the coast ok? I am saying prayers for you, all other members and their families, and my sons' fiance's family in Humble TX, since the track will go directly over them according to the Stormpulse tracking as of 5PM today. Also prayers for anyone at all there so that they reach safety and will be helpful by showing patience, it is a big storm and flooding and such, along with terrible winds, will really sock it to TX and LA. Knowing much of the areas affected will be without power, flooding and such, if you can Suzann, go today if not already gone!

( Humble TX is on the northside of Houston.)

Suzann and others, please let us know how you are once you can get back online.

Originally Posted By: suzann
Pogo,

Thanks for the link..I have been looking for this site. Saw it on another forum but never book marked it. I have it book marked now.

Wish Ike would just go away like Josephine did..I live on the Texas coast and I don't like what I see.....

You're welcome. Y'all stay safe!

GOODMORNINGDOGONSWING.gif

I do hope everyone in the path will be safe. Our DS and family are north of Houston too. I've looked at the reports on weather.com and it looks like they will be having a high winds tomorrow and then it will calm down.

praying for all in the path.

THANKYOUHAT.gif for all the different sites.

haveanicedaydogandflowers.gifHUGS4-1.gif

Archived