MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

The Last Saturday of Summer

mommafitz

Good mornin' Everbuddy!!!! wave

It is beautiful here on the plateau. The sun is shining through the windows. We are gonna have a gorgeous day with temps in the upper 70's (I think).

I went for a job interview last Thursday night. It was the strangest one I've ever had-not that I've had but a handful! happy02 We 6 interviewees sat in a waiting room while one at a time we were questioned in a seperate room. The questions were a type of personality test only. I enjoyed the visiting with the other ladies. I don't know if I'm what the office would want but that's okay. I have a job for a while. I leave things like that in the Lord's hands.

I'm not sure what today will bring. We've had a hectic week so we may just lay low for the weekend.

Have a Blessed day,

mommafitz

GOODMORNINGDOGONSWING.gif mommafitz and everyone else who come here. smile

I hope you will be able to find a job if this one doesn't pan out for you. bighug

The sun is shining nicely today and it is about 50º here this morning with a high expected of 75º today. This has been such a great week, as far as weather goes. smile

I've been able to clothesline the past two days and would be able to again today.

I have been working on GENEALOGY.jpg these past couple days. I have started a list of sir names in the Family Tree Forum. smile

Today or this evening, I have to remember to call our DS in TX. as it is his birthday.

haveanicedaydogandflowers.gifHUGS4-1.gifHAVEAGREATWEEKEND.gifHAPPYFRIDAY7.gif

Archived