MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Fall Gathering - Homebound

OldMaineBear

My heart will be with all you wonderful folks gathered there in the beautiful Georgia countryside. Please keep us homebound informed about all the goings-on and I'll watch both You-Tube and the 11 O'Clock news on CNN for any disturbances.

I know it will be Knob Creek South and I shall miss that part. Most of all I'll likely miss seeing the beautiful quilts we all gave Westie and to hug that wonderful crazy lady. So everybody there give her one extra Bear hug from me. Be gentle though as I am a gentle bear at heart.

Love to have been with you all, but my health, or lack of such is the case, and economy are keeping the Bears close to home this year.

Have fun most of all.

For those us that are not going to be able to make it we demand (ok we are begging) that some one set Westie up with a lap top on the front porch so that she can give us running details of everything that is going on with pictures. prettyplease

please

I think this would be a great idea since we can't come. I'm just pea green with envy. LOL. If I could come only to give hugs I would....that would be my main goal of coming anyway. So please someone pass the hugs around for me.

Melissa

awwwwwwww that's very sweet OMB...

Well, it's 9:30am here...Trip is snoring, westie and her mom are still crashed down in the guest house. My youngest daughter is at school and my older daughter went back to bed too so I'm the only one minding the fort.

Something is very wrong with this picture lol. I'm cooking up some homemade breakfast sausage and have waffle batter ready to cook up but there's nobody here to eat lol...

Originally Posted By: Darlene
awwwwwwww that's very sweet OMB...

Well, it's 9:30am here...Trip is snoring, westie and her mom are still crashed down in the guest house. My youngest daughter is at school and my older daughter went back to bed too so I'm the only one minding the fort.

Something is very wrong with this picture lol. I'm cooking up some homemade breakfast sausage and have waffle batter ready to cook up but there's nobody here to eat lol...

Darlene, I think everyone should be on eastern time don't you?
Originally Posted By: momnplanmode
Trip is another one I would absolutely give my right arm to meet!!!

Aww how sweet and such a waste of a good arm!!.. Not worth the price believe me..just an old grumpy hard to be around ...growly bear

Ask Olmama...she knows the truth.... grin

now wait one darn minute! I am 3 hours behind Darlene! remember I am west coast!

9:30am here is 6:30am for me. Then.. add to that that I didn't go to bed Monday night because I had to leave at 2am to LAX! yes it takes me 2 hours to get to the airport (without traffic). What was the point in going to bed? after all... without hair combing it is a breeze.. but getting the scarf just right is important.. and since I also have no eyelashes... I had to put them on!

who ever thought I would have a wardrobe of scarves and eyelashes!

so... please take all that into consideration when you want darlene to slave us! ROFL

uh oh... the QUEEN has SPOKEN! apple cutting time!

Archived