MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Sunny Saturday

mommafitz

Mornin' Ya'll! wave

The sun is shining this morning- at least for a little while! yahoo

I'm thankful to have the weekend off from work. And yes, I'm thankful to have work. smile I have house cleaning and laundry to do this weekend. Not too much since I did some things throughout the week. I also have some fun stuff planned - a trip to the library and the Hobby Lobby. I am such a party animal! laughkick

Ya'll have a fantabulous day!!!!

mommafitz

bunnydance

puppyinwindowsnow.gif mommafitz, and everyone else who comes in.

It is good to see you again. smile

We are in the deep freeze again. frownfrozen It was about -30 when I got up this morning at our house. The Weather Bug had -25º and now it says -27º, so it has gone down, not us. To top it off, the sun is out too. It had been so nice on Thursday that we had our January thaw. laughkick The snow banks have gone down at least 4 - 6 inches. smile

I spent Tuesday watching T.V. and that is so not like me. I don't watch that much T.V. at all. Thursday and Friday were Oldpine's days off so we were not home a lot those days.

Oh, have you all seen that 'Survivor' and 'Amazing Race' will be starting again in Feb. smile I always watch them and these are just about all the night time programs I do watch.

I also want to remind all of you that there is a post in the Homemade Memmories about the 'Spring Fling, Secret Pal'. Today is the last day to sign up, so be sure to do so if you want in on the fun. smile

HUGS37.gifHAVEAGOODDAYWINTERGIRLANDSNOWMAN.gif

We hit 80 yesterday and it was 71 at 11PM. Today it is windy, a bit overcast and in the high 40's...only in Texas LOL!

Luckily my sunshine and stars spent the night with me and made my morning wonderful. Grandbabies are the best.

Archived