MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

One of the best ever blonde jokes

Trip

One of the best ever blonde jokes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A blonde calls her boyfriend and says, 'Please come over here and help me. I have a killer jigsaw puzzle, and I can't figure out how to get started.'

Her boyfriend asks, 'What is it supposed to be when it's finished?'

The blonde says, 'According to the picture on the box, it's a rooster.'

Her boyfriend decides to go over and help with the puzzle.

She lets him in and shows him where she has the puzzle spread all over the table.

He studies the pieces for a moment, then looks at the box, then turns to

her and says,

'First of all, no matter what we do, we're not going to be able to

assemble these pieces into anything resembling a rooster.'

He takes her hand and says, 'Second, I want you to relax. Let's have a nice cup of tea, and then ...' he said with a deep sigh,. .. . .. . . .

(scroll down)

'Let's put all the Corn Flakes back in the box.'

missing the picture of a Kellogs box..darn it

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Windows Live™: Keep your life in sync. Check it out.

Okay here's another one...(No offense to any Blondies...it's just a funny joke)

2 blondes were roofing a house. As one blonde would pull a roofing nail out of her pouch, she would sometimes use it and sometimes toss it over her shoulder.

The other blonde asked her what she was doing.

"The nails that face down are pointing the right way for the roof. I'm throwing the rest away."

"No!!!", the other blonde replied. "if they point AWAY FROM the roof, they're for the OTHER SIDE of the house."

My husband will love the one about the roofing nails....I don't know how he remembers jokes and I can't!

Gotta love blonde jokes.. I have a house full of them LOL

A blonde decided to hire herself out as a handyman. She went to a house and knocked on the door and a man answered. She explained to him about being a handyman and asked if there was anything he needed done. He says sure.. I could use someone to paint my porch. How much would you charge?

She says ... uhmm 50 dollars. So he agrees and tells her all the paint and supplies she would need are in the garage, just let him know when she was done.

He goes back inside and tells his wife what is going on. She asks.. Arnt you selling her a bit short? Did you tell her that the porch goes all the way around the house?

He says -well no I didnt. Ill pay her a bit more when she is done. Maybe I have heard to many blonde jokes.

2 hours pass and the blonde knocks on the door again.

Im all finished! she says

Already? says the man. And he pays her her 50 dollars and gives her an extra 20 for her trouble.

She takes the money and thanks the man and says Sure.. I even had enough paint to do a second coat. And by the way.. Its a Lexus not a Porsche

Archived